Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2005, 04:37 PM

Default Neteller and Maximum Deposits

I was considering depositing $1000 onto my Party account for the reload bonus (I'm still trying to determine if I'll really play enough hands to clear that much). I asked Party support what the maximum I could deposit is. I figured it's better to find out now before I want to actually do it in case there is something I need to do to be able to deposit $1000. They told me that the maximum I could deposit via Neteller is $500. I asked whether this maximum was because of restrictions on the part of Party or on the part of Neteller and they said "we do have limits set by Party Poker, but however this time it is Neteller that has a limit of $500".

Does anyone know what I need to do to be able to deposit $1000 onto Party via Neteller?
Old 02-24-2005, 04:45 PM

Default Re: Neteller and Maximum Deposits

i've deposited 1000 at a time on party with no problems through neteller
Old 02-24-2005, 04:49 PM

The answer they gave you is BS. The limit is imposed by them, not by Neteller. Neteller allows deposits of up to $2,500 per transaction. Keep on calling Party until you get a representative who has a clue.
Old 02-24-2005, 05:27 PM

I make cash deposits with neteller in excess of $1000 every week thru neteller to and from several different sites(including party). But nightwish is right. When you call party, you often get mixed answers from several reps.
Old 02-24-2005, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The answer they gave you is BS. The limit is imposed by them, not by Neteller.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's what I thought too. The reason I was unsure was that was that they told me the maximums are:
1)credit card : $500.00
2)iGM-Pay : $500.00
3)FPS ePassporte : $500.00
4)Money Transfer : $1000.00
5)NETeller :$500.00
6)WireTransfer : Check with the bank for maximum deposit / un limited from partypoker.

The fact that there are two payment methods where they allow more than $500 made me consider that maybe they were right that the maximum was not Party-imposed. But I agree that I've never heard anything about neteller having this limit and he is probably wrong. (I also like that they seem to not even by sure. A comment in the email from support started "However, you may always give a try making a deposit for more than $500. In case your transaction does not goes through..." As in, they don't know if it will go through? "Why not try it and see"? Thanks, Party). Oh well, I'll figure it out. Thanks.