Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-10-2005, 06:42 PM

Default Re: A guy I knew semi-well, who is a movie star, murdered a cop.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
a big part of me wishes I would have done something different many years ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

worst post ever. You were a bouncer, saw a celebrity who has now done something stupid, and now wish you.. what? Took him under your wing? Teach him the facts of life? ughhhhhhh [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you not read the part about when he held a broken bottle of vodka? He tried to stab the other guy. There is a lot more to it, I'm not going to share everything with OOT. I hung with or around this guy for 3 or more years, always watching my back because something just wasn't right. I wasn't just some guy who met in in a club, get it?

PS: Not a bouncer, a doorman. A huge difference, bouncers are hired muscle, doormen are hired personalities.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean, I used to hang out with a OJ alot. I washed his golf clubs after he played. BUT I wasnt just some dumb golf club washer he met, we were very close, if only there was something I could have done.....

On a serious note, this sounds like one of those posts that you think was gonna be really good, and then you post it and everyone is like "thats gay". and then you comeback and say well you dont know the whole story, Im not gonna tell OOT everything about my very special relationship with some b rated actor nobody cares about!!
Old 12-10-2005, 06:48 PM

Did your real account suck so much you had to start posting under your equally laughable gimmick?

Hhahahahah.

You make me happy on the inside.
Old 12-10-2005, 06:56 PM

Many, the OOT population really needs to get laid. You guys are so [censored] cranky. I want to reach into the screen, pull you out of my computer and beat the [censored] out of most of you. As soon as one person makes a snotty remark, you guys pile up. Bored? Go outside and exercise or do something instead of trying to be a prick on an internet message board inbetween your jerk offs.

Great story TT.
Old 12-10-2005, 06:57 PM

"Many, the OOT population really needs to get laid. You guys are so [censored] cranky. I want to reach into the screen, pull you out of my computer and beat the [censored] out of most of you. As soon as one person makes a snotty remark, you guys pile up. Bored? Go outside and exercise or do something instead of trying to be a prick on an internet message board inbetween your jerk offs. "

I believe you were strangely silent on my offer to kick your ass when I was last in Thailand.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:00 PM

"One day my little sister who wanted to be an actress is going to teh corner store to get some milk...."
Old 12-10-2005, 07:02 PM

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

FYI, you were on my ignore list for a very long time. I took you off for some reason. A big mistake.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:03 PM

Have to agree here. If you didn't like being around him but hung around him, you need to either poop or get off the pot, tell us why or don't. Because that doesn't make sense on its face.

If you wish there was something you could have done, first, why would that thought even come up? If you don't want to tell us, what kind of half-story is this? It doesn't even hold together.

This wasn't one of the better stories out there. It sounds suspiciously like a "I knew a celebrity currently in the news" brag post.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:07 PM

I feel like everybody dissing TT in this thread has never read any of his posts ever.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:10 PM

that sucks. i liked him in the bronx tale. sounds like he was destined for it.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:11 PM

You guys obviously never been around someone who you knew was going to "lose it" one of these days? What can you do? Probably nothing. I think that is what TT is lamenating here. Either way, this was an interesting read just for the shock value.