Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-09-2005, 12:22 PM

Default Everyday Dick Moves

Inspired by the dickest moves thread. Thread for moves that aren't the dickest, but still can make others' lives somewhat less bearable.

1. When you go to lunch with someone from work, linger a moment as you're leaving the table. Then move his tip over to where you were sitting. Saves you a buck or two, and they spit on his food next time you go there.

2. Fart next to someone in a store, then get the hell out of there before the smell hits, so the other person takes the blame.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:24 PM

Default Re: Everyday Dick Moves

[ QUOTE ]
1. When you go to lunch with someone from work, linger a moment as you're leaving the table. Then move his tip over to where you were sitting. Saves you a buck or two, and they spit on his food next time you go there.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is super scummy. If I caught someone doing this to me I would do everything I could to ruin their life.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:44 PM

This is one I hate when it's done to me.

You're in a long-ass line at a grocery store checkout (or wherever, really). A cashier opens a new lane, and the last guy in line hightails it over there along with everyone behind you. Pricks. I always offer the person in front of me to go over to the new line. This is why stores should go to a single-line, multiple checkout system.

You're waiting at the baggage carousel at the airport. God forbid you leave two feet between you and the carousel, because you KNOW some dick is going to squeeze in front of you and wait there. Oh, go ahead dick...I'm just standing here for no reason. If this happens, I usually push past them with a "'scuse me" when my bag comes out. Hitting them "unintentionally" with my bag is always an option.

We won't go into driving...I don't have that kind of time.

ScottieK
Old 12-09-2005, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is super scummy. If I caught someone doing this to me I would do everything I could to ruin their life.

[/ QUOTE ]

couldn't agree more. some single mom is short a diaper now you dick.

cropdusting is a blast though.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You're in a long-ass line at a grocery store checkout (or wherever, really). A cashier opens a new lane, and the last guy in line hightails it over there along with everyone behind you. Pricks. I always offer the person in front of me to go over to the new line. This is why stores should go to a single-line, multiple checkout system.

[/ QUOTE ]

As a supermarket cashier, I am with you on this one. However, one of the most annoying things is when you're already open (usually an express line), and there are 4-5 people in line in the other line, and you say "I can help someone over here" and all 5 people turn and stare at each other while the person in the back of the line is the only one who doesn't act like a moron.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:54 PM

When somebody is running and yells "hold the elevator please", I'm the guy that secretly hits the "close" button...
Old 12-09-2005, 12:55 PM

Driving full speed in todays weather by someone who is digging out his car out of the snow covering him in mud head to toe. I had to go back home and change :/ Mother [censored].
Old 12-09-2005, 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Driving full speed in todays weather by someone who is digging out his car out of the snow covering him in mud head to toe. I had to go back home and change :/ Mother [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahah
Old 12-09-2005, 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As a supermarket cashier, I am with you on this one. However, one of the most annoying things is when you're already open (usually an express line), and there are 4-5 people in line in the other line, and you say "I can help someone over here" and all 5 people turn and stare at each other while the person in the back of the line is the only one who doesn't act like a moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is that everyone knows the guy in the front of the line has first dibs, but he doesn't always want to switch, so how long do you give him? If I'm second in line I'm always torn between not wanting to screw the guy in front but not waiting too long to claim my spot either.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is that everyone knows the guy in the front of the line has first dibs, but he doesn't always want to switch, so how long do you give him? If I'm second in line I'm always torn between not wanting to screw the guy in front but not waiting too long to claim my spot either.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I'm behind the next guy in line, I'll point it out to him and make him decide. If I'm that guy but don't want to leave (maybe I've only got a couple items or whatever,) then I'll say "go ahead" to the people behind me.

Of course the dick move is compounded when people behind you leave for the new line and don't let you go in front of them when you decide to leave too. Don't know why everyone is so paranoid to communicate to strangers in a grocery line, but whatever.

ScottieK