Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2005, 04:45 PM

Default lets write a story - whatever OOT produces, ill turn in

I have to write a piece of short fiction revolving around lust & love in college for a class that I'm in. I think its a ridiculous assignment and I thought it would be more interesting if OOT wrote it. I had the idea from the somewhat famous internet email about the boy & girl who co-wrote a piece of short fiction writing one paragraph at a time and then alternating and it turned into mayhem(dont have a link, but very funny). So basically I figured I'd do the same thing here if OOT wants to participate, I think it could be fun since OOT could make it pretty absurd. There are no real restrictions, but lust/love & college have to be central to the story. Vulgarity is ok, but to a minimum.

Ill start with a generic introduction.

Michael Urlach, a 5th year senior at City University, was unprepared to graduate and start working. He had so many memories over the last 5 years that he felt he could never leave. Starting a career and family seemed so far into the future to him yet they were right around the corner. "How can I be ready to start a family and find a wife when I have never known love?", he often mused. He always took solace in the fact that perhaps college wasn't the place, and that it was a time for young lust.
Old 10-20-2005, 04:57 PM

Default Re: lets write a story - whatever OOT produces, ill turn in

Then one night in Lexington he met a young coed who called him "Lexington Mike."
Old 10-20-2005, 04:59 PM

why does every OOT story turn into a rehash of Chuddo's Big Adventure? Get some freaking imagination losers! Or at the very least, steal your ideas from somewhere else.
Old 10-20-2005, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Then one night in Lexington he met a young coed who called him "Lexington Mike."

[/ QUOTE ]

Her name was Cassandra. She claimed to be able to see the future but...

(PS, If you're one of my students, you're going to fail...)
Old 10-20-2005, 05:05 PM

Well, he had one more semester and with only 9 credits to fulfill (one of them a P.E. class) he decided that he better have some fun. While Mike was a bit of a computer nerd (he'd happily talk for hours about his stats and theories on World of Warcraft), he did have a few "normal" friends. If he was going to have some fun and maybe get laid a few times, he'd have to enlist Steve's help.
Old 10-20-2005, 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, he had one more semester and with only 9 credits to fulfill (one of them a P.E. class) he decided that he better have some fun. While Mike was a bit of a computer nerd (he'd happily talk for hours about his stats and theories on World of Warcraft), he did have a few "normal" friends. If he was going to have some fun and maybe get laid a few times, he'd have to enlist Steve's help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Steve was a good friend. He had stuck by him during the "accident" which had changed his life so dramatically. Now a year later, things were getting back to normal. As normal as can be for someone with no left arm. If only someone had seen the out of control zamboni...
Old 10-20-2005, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Her name was Cassandra. She claimed to be able to see the future but...

[/ QUOTE ]

she played the lottery every week and never got more than three numbers correct.
Old 10-20-2005, 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Steve was a good friend. He had stuck by him during the "accident" which had changed his life so dramatically. Now a year later, things were getting back to normal. As normal as can be for someone with no left arm. If only someone had seen the out of control zamboni...

[/ QUOTE ]

"Yo Steve-O!!" He shouted into the phone, "You think you can help a one-armed man get laid?"
"Out of control zamboni, my ass!" Steve exclaimed, "Mikey, you gotta play up the pity angle. THAT'S your key!!! You didn't get run over by an ice-smoother, you got your arm torn off in a school bus accident in which you dragged 3 kids to safety before the gas tank exploded! My boy,. you'll be in like Flynn! I'll pick you up at 8. We'll cruise on down to Mad Hattie's."
Old 10-20-2005, 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But that's over now, in the past. Steve. Steve was, in all aspects of his life, infactuated with every female that he looked at and he made sure they knew it. He would comment on a women's bust just loud enough so they could hear; his comments where never negative. Steve had joined a fraternity right when he arrive at CityU, for one reason and one reason only, drunk chicks.
Old 10-20-2005, 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But that's over now, in the past. Steve. Steve was, in all aspects of his life, infactuated with every female that he looked at and he made sure they knew it. He would comment on a women's bust just loud enough so they could hear; his comments where never negative. Steve had joined a fraternity right when he arrive at CityU, for one reason and one reason only, drunk chicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

But before the drunk chicks, there was that fateful night at Teddy KGBs place playing pot limit omaha for his life....