Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2005, 12:38 AM

Default sup bro\'s bellagio report

this weekend sup bro was at the Bellagio to play some no limit. sup bro sat down at the table and everyone at the table at once made sure to say "sup bro?" because they all wanted to be on sup bro's good side. that's because sup bro can run over a table just like he ran over offensive lineman in 1995 when he was all county. sup bro makes hoyt corkins look like he's weak tight. you better believe sup bro doesn't play in the kiddie pool bro.

if Barry Greenstein rated sup bro, his ratings would look like this:

aggressiveness: 9
looseness: 9
short-handed: 9
limit: 9
no-limit: 9
tournaments: 9
side games: 9
steam control: 5
against weak players: 9
against strong players: 9

sup bro's only weakness is steam control. sup bro doesn't like bad beats bro.

after a few minutes, ted forrest sat down at the table. sup bro was raising every other pot and controlling the table as usual bro. a few minutes after that, ted raised sup bro's big blind to $40. everyone else folded, afraid that sup bro would reraise, but sup bro just called from the big with 96o. the flop came out:

T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

sup bro lead out $100, and ted forrest raised to $500 just like sup bro expected. sup bro quickly called. the turn was:

2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

sup bro checked to look weak, which is hard to do when you were an all county lineman in 1995 bro. since sup bro wasn't betting or raising like he normally does, ted forrest thought he had me bro. so he looks at sup bro really closely and then he says, "i think i need to shut you out here bro." so he goes all in. just then one of the 10 women who are always on sup bro's shoulders when sup bro hits the bellagio (because women can't resist men who had 15 tackles for losses in 1995 bro) yelled "oh!" and spilled a drink all over the floor right behind ted forrest. before ted forrest knew what was happening he was blinded by beautiful women as all the women on sup bro's shoulders started laughing and carrying on and making a commotion and pointing at the mess on the floor and talking to ted forrest and asking him if anything got spilled on him. for sup bro's part, sup bro leaned up out of his seat to try and see the mess on the floor, but not really bro, what sup bro was really doing was switching one of his cards with one of ted forrest's cards while ted's eyes were taking in a closeup view of some of sup bro's fine women. sup bro's massive upper torso blocked the view of the dealer, but everyone was pretty much just watching sup bro's women anyway bro.

so finally the commotion ended and everyone was ready to play again and before anyone did anything else, sup bro shook his head ruefully and said, "i'm in too far now, I call, maybe i can hit an ace bro." and ted forrest turned over his pocket rockets except that they weren't pocket rockets anymore bro, all he had was A6 bro. sup bro turned over his A9, raised his eyebrows real high in surprise and said, "you kiddin me bro? that's all you got bro?" and ted forrest just stared in shock and the river was no help and sup bro collected all the money and before leaving to go hit da club with his women said, "maybe you oughtta stick to seven card stud bro."

sup bro?
Old 02-14-2005, 12:45 AM

Default Re: sup bro\'s bellagio report

I'm almost embarrassed to say that I enjoyed reading this, sup bro?!?!?
Old 02-14-2005, 12:47 AM

Default i honestly can\'t believe

that there is someone with such coherent grammar that takes at least 10 minutes to write that
Old 02-14-2005, 12:50 AM

sup bro?

<font color="white"> I hope the real sup bro shows up to represent against the imposter. </font>
Old 02-14-2005, 12:50 AM

Haha, gnarly!
Old 02-14-2005, 12:54 AM

Dynasty?
Old 02-14-2005, 01:01 AM

How did 96 become A9 anyway? I must have missed something.
Old 02-14-2005, 01:12 AM

You're a punk.
Old 02-14-2005, 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How did 96 become A9 anyway? I must have missed something.

[/ QUOTE ]
like the part where sup bro switched cards with Teddy?
Old 02-14-2005, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what sup bro was really doing was switching one of his cards with one of ted forrest's cards

[/ QUOTE ]

Forrest: AA

Sup Bro: 96

Post-switch:

Forrest: A6

Sup Bro: A9

I'll let others elaborate.