Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2005, 06:39 AM

Default Re: So I lost my virginity

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Additionally its even LESS likely he gets it from her b/c hes a guy...most can do a girl with AIDS with no condom and still not contract it...the % goes way up for girls contracting it from me...so id say my 3% for him with THAT girl is fairly accurate....thx for caring so much - i never claimed it as a NATIONAL statistic...it was a personal estimation on his situation...mainly stated to make him feel better....now fuk off

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you elaborate on the text above in bold?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahah freudian slip?!?!?! it was supposed to be MEN...obviouslly im a complete tardo!
Old 10-10-2005, 06:39 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />

You have no idea what you are talking about, how can he contract AIDS? It's HIV, not AIDS. (AIDS follows after HIV)

Furthermore your "just a wait a year" comment is extremely naive. If this guy is genuine he's going to have a few tests over the next few months (the two week, and the 3 month, possibly the 6 week also) and is going to be very worried. The last thing he needs is your questiona ble reassurance and incorrect statements.

[/ QUOTE ]

o get over it...everyone knows HIV comes before AIDS but the majority of people still refer to it as AIDS, so i do as well. I have a medical degree so dont act like im a moron and dont know this. And yes he will have to wait around a year to positively test for "HIV" b/c it can take some time to show up in test....which was the REASON for me saying that...in an earlier post i told him to go ahead and get tested for everything but try again in a yr or 2 for AIDS/HIV test....so my statement about that was NOT incorrect

[/ QUOTE ]

You have a medical degree?
Old 10-10-2005, 06:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You have no idea what you are talking about, how can he contract AIDS? It's HIV, not AIDS. (AIDS follows after HIV)

Furthermore your "just a wait a year" comment is extremely naive. If this guy is genuine he's going to have a few tests over the next few months (the two week, and the 3 month, possibly the 6 week also) and is going to be very worried. The last thing he needs is your questiona ble reassurance and incorrect statements.

[/ QUOTE ]

o get over it...everyone knows HIV comes before AIDS but the majority of people still refer to it as AIDS, so i do as well. I have a medical degree so dont act like im a moron and dont know this. And yes he will have to wait around a year to positively test for "HIV" b/c it can take some time to show up in test....which was the REASON for me saying that...in an earlier post i told him to go ahead and get tested for everything but try again in a yr or 2 for AIDS/HIV test....so my statement about that was NOT incorrect

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have a degree in bio/genetics and a degree in psychology and a minor in legal studies...i am in the middle of workin on a PhD - medical fields and degrees - and i will be able to prescribe medicine, i also worked at the CDC for a year and then did seminars on STDs for them to HSs....so yes...i think i know HIV comes before AIDS
Old 10-10-2005, 06:50 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have a degree in bio/genetics and a degree in psychology and a minor in legal studies...i am in the middle of workin on a PhD - medical fields and degrees - and i will be able to prescribe medicine, i also worked at the CDC for a year and then did seminars on STDs for them to HSs....so yes...i think i know HIV comes before AIDS

[/ QUOTE ]

All this from a university right?
Old 10-10-2005, 06:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no i was home schooled for ALL of it...of course its all from a university....

where else would it be from???
Old 10-10-2005, 06:54 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no i was home schooled for ALL of it...of course its all from a university....

[/ QUOTE ]

UoA?
Old 10-10-2005, 06:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

UoA?

[/ QUOTE ]

university of alabama??? why the hell would u think there??
Old 10-10-2005, 06:56 AM

UoA?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

University of Antarctica.
Old 10-10-2005, 06:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

UoA?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

University of Antarctica.

[/ QUOTE ]

no darling...nice try though....
Old 10-10-2005, 06:58 AM

I assumed you went to UGA, you seem to love bulldogs or something.

Ah, the mystery of Peachy, I'll admit I used to try arguing with her for a while at first and I'm sure sometimes I was a bit insulting, for that I apologize. However she does claim to be college educated, and I believe her on that as it seems to be an obscure thing to fantasize about having an advanced degree in biology/genetics. Therein lies the mystery that someone who could have so many fallacies and contradictions in their posts could attain such a high level of success in a scientific field. Now alot of it is due to poor writing and a lack of proofreading, such as intentional mispellings and such. It would be interesting to see how she performed in her academic work to get her to where she is today. But as long as Peachy continues to post without deeply considering what she has typed, other posters are going to continue to argue and debate every mistake she makes, and it gets them no where, as peachy continues to be Peachy.