Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded

Old 12-12-2005, 10:59 AM

Default KQo - Not interesting but wondered.

<font color="green"> So buttons notes are limited to say the least:
"Bluff betted flop HU from BB into UTG(Pot steal, Then called a raise with overcards to the raggy low flop.

=Bet/Called flop HU into UTG limper W/T7o on 4329Q board. Checked Turn/River(Got checked though)"

So basically he's attempted to pot steal by betting flop with junk... thats all i have on him. Rest of the hands are datamined.

Stats show: 24/13/3.2 over 300 hands (4-6players filtered).

SB is: 60/16/.7 only 30 hands though.

</font>

Main concerns are my fishy 2back to me call... (Admitedly i think i thought i was vs SB/BB rather than button so thought i had position LOL... Noob error as dad was asking me about PC crap).

And the flop call... do you call or fold it? We got a gutshot but will it be raised?

Turn seems standard and river.

Absolute Limit Hold'em Ring - $1/$2 Stakes (6 handed)

Preflop: Hero is LP with Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero raises, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Button raises, Small blind raises, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls, Button calls

Flop: (13.00 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Small blind bets, Hero calls, Button raises, Small blind calls, Hero calls

Turn: (9.50 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Small blind checks, Hero checks, Button bets, Small blind calls, Hero calls

River: (12.50 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Small blind checks, Hero checks, Button bets, Small blind folds, Hero folds
Old 12-12-2005, 11:03 AM

Default Re: KQo - Not interesting but wondered.

Flop call is fine with gutshot + backdoor draw..uh yeah...standard.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:03 AM

preflop?
Old 12-12-2005, 11:09 AM

Ummm..can't be a huge mistake calling the extra 2 bets, I'd probably fold if I had KJ or something...but with KQ seems close. BTW whats your screenname on abs? PM me it if you like. I've played a lot of hands in that game and I probably will recognise the name. My name's wearethefall
Old 12-12-2005, 11:11 AM

I dont have you in my PT Db and i datamine a fair bit. You dont play often? 1/2 and .5/1 i've datamined a fair bit of(and played).

Dont recognise your name, I may PM you in a bit with it. Not sure i want to give my ABS name out lol.

Cheers.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:13 AM

I stopped playing the 1/2 soon as they switched to .50 rake for the bonus. Now doing the 3/6 and 5/10. How can you datamine abs?
Old 12-12-2005, 11:23 AM

If it helps my avatar is a sexy boy smelling a pink flower. Camp avatars really piss the emotionally unstable LAGs off. Shame I can't seem to order drinks at abs anymore as the pink lady cocktail really completed the image.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:30 AM

Ah i see no wonder. LOL@Avatar, We wont meet then as i play 1/2 for the next 9K and moving up to 2/4 next.

Ah i just slapped a program together, I'm debating releasing it to 2+2 because its not automatic(It grabs them, but you have to do a few clicks etc to get 'em) and i couldn't sell it.

So giving it for free when its not even that great... and it leaking to the whole world may be -EV :P

Also Absolute will catch on if a release it and may change things which sucks for me.

Cheers.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:41 AM

IMO don't play the 2/4 at abs. Minimum pot there for .25 rake is a v. low $5, this was ok with the old bonus structure but in the new one it just stinks. Rake paid per hand in the 2/4 is a little over twice that in the 1/2.

I'm v. interested in this program of yours hehe. Um, I could give you all my hand histories for it...20k hands will give you some more useful info no doubt.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:49 AM

Lol, Ill consider releasing it mate and having some kind of serial via 2+2 Pms to run it but i'm not sure about this yet.

I'll be sure to contact you if i do.

Hmm but i dont like the jump from 1/2 to 3/6 i think 2/4 is a nice transisition as i expect 3/6 to be alot tougher no?

I've paid about $60 in 1200hands at 1/2 lol, Seems pretty harsh huh? thats $5 per 100 hands? or 2.5BB... Ouch. Maybe my PT is incorrect though.

POKhER