Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2005, 04:55 PM

Default Re: Is my dad cheating on my mom?

[ QUOTE ]
wait i don't really understand your story. so your dad wakes you up an hour earlier than normal to go out to lunch , and then at some point you want to stay in the car (where are you now?) and listen to music ? but he makes you go to the library ? what is he suppose to be doing while you're the library / what is suppose to be happening while you listened to music in the car ? is going to the library something you do normally , or is him making you to go the library very unusual ?

i feel like you forgot to include an important part of the story.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm just quoting this because you hit every important point and I'd like to hear an explanation also.
Old 12-10-2005, 04:59 PM

Yes he is.
Old 12-10-2005, 05:10 PM

Your mom is far more f'ed up than your dad. Do you see why he is cheating on her? I do.

Because he is only staying with her for you. Your father loves you, and wouldn't want you live in a house without 2 parents even though he is not happy with your mom. In an odd way, thats rather admirable. He is putting your needs before his own.

PS: He was out shopping for x-mas you noob.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2005, 05:11 PM

tell your sister to call me in a few years
Old 12-10-2005, 05:23 PM

Is your mom hot? Then he's X-mas shopping.
If she'e a pig, he's banging the secretary.
Old 12-10-2005, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Because he is only staying with her for you. Your father loves you, and wouldn't want you live in a house without 2 parents even though he is not happy with your mom. In an odd way, thats rather admirable. He is putting your needs before his own.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think that this gives the father the right to [censored] around behind the back of this guy's mother, who he also loves. it'd be more admirable if his father was able to keep his [censored] in his pants until his kids graduated high school.

if it were me I would wait for a while (like, after xmas) to try to figure out to a reasonable level of certainty that he's cheating on her. then I would talk with my siblings about it, because it's their family too. if they're not old enough then you have to make a decision.

honestly I couldn't look at my father the same if I knew he was doing this. I wouldn't want him in my house. but I think your best course of action is dependant on what you can live with, and how much a confrontation will stress you out.
Old 12-10-2005, 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean after the parents have screwed her up so badly that she's a complete whore that will do anything some guy tells her for a little attention and affection? Yeah. Put me on the list too.
Old 12-10-2005, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean after the parents have screwed her up so badly that she's a complete whore that will do anything some guy tells her for a little attention and affection? Yeah. Put me on the list too.

[/ QUOTE ]

plus i assume she is chinese, but either way, yeah
Old 12-10-2005, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
(chinese school, don't ask).

[/ QUOTE ]

the fact that you or someone in your family is asian [censored] everything up. you must elaborate if you want serious answers.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wait i don't really understand your story. so your dad wakes you up an hour earlier than normal to go out to lunch , and then at some point you want to stay in the car (where are you now?) and listen to music ? but he makes you go to the library ? what is he suppose to be doing while you're the library / what is suppose to be happening while you listened to music in the car ? is going to the library something you do normally , or is him making you to go the library very unusual ?

i feel like you forgot to include an important part of the story.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm just quoting this because you hit every important point and I'd like to hear an explanation also.

[/ QUOTE ]