Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2005, 06:38 PM

Default Re: So what type of new poker software would you LIKE to see?

[ QUOTE ]

2) I think this is something more for PokerAce, but I thought it would be nice to see my stats viewed by my opponents. For example I might be perceived as +/- looser tighter, passive, aggressive by an opponents in his PT b/c he only has 100 hands on me. If I could see how each opponent perceives my play, I think it could add some benefit in certain situations.

[/ QUOTE ]

This already exists in PokerAce.
Old 11-28-2005, 11:14 PM

When you multitable it's very hard to take notes as you play so I suggest a speech recognition program that enters notes on players. Now that would be something !
Old 11-29-2005, 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to see something that searches through my PT database and finds "questionably played" hands. Things where I was bluffing into multiple players, or check/calling with a really good hand, failing to raise for value with a killer nut flush draw against lots of opponents, etc.

When reviewing hands, one of the hardest things is weeding through the mass of standard hands to find the ones you want to study. Something like pokergrader I'd think, since it already grades your play overall. It'd just need to grade each hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

how worthy is pokergrader?

i read it's FAQ, but it mentions nothing for SnGs. it looks like it only grades ring games. Does it do SnGs?
Old 11-29-2005, 09:33 PM

My vote is for a voice note taker.

Scott
Old 12-06-2005, 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to see something that searches through my PT database and finds "questionably played" hands. Things where I was bluffing into multiple players, or check/calling with a really good hand, failing to raise for value with a killer nut flush draw against lots of opponents, etc.

When reviewing hands, one of the hardest things is weeding through the mass of standard hands to find the ones you want to study. Something like pokergrader I'd think, since it already grades your play overall. It'd just need to grade each hand.

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too.
Old 12-06-2005, 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Or a simpler idea: a poker tracker add on that can do more advanced filtering, sort of a query front end, like: "show me all hands where I put in the last agression on the flop and checked behind the turn". I think this can be done currently with pokertracker, but would require direct manipulation of the database on the back end, wheras I'm thinking of a more user-friendly tool.

[/ QUOTE ]

PGC does this (http://www.pokergrader.com/, click on link in green box). It has a very powerful hand filters and is entirely open source.
Old 12-06-2005, 05:03 AM

perhaps a program that automatically updates my buddy list while datamining according to criteria that i choose from pokertracker, like for example all players with at least 50 hands and VPIP over 50 or over 40 with a PFR under 5 get added to the list, this would help out a lot with table selection and its a bitch to go through and add all these players manually on a regular basis
Old 12-06-2005, 09:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
perhaps a program that automatically updates my buddy list while datamining according to criteria that i choose from pokertracker, like for example all players with at least 50 hands and VPIP over 50 or over 40 with a PFR under 5 get added to the list, this would help out a lot with table selection and its a bitch to go through and add all these players manually on a regular basis

[/ QUOTE ]

a list of all the online fish and what table they are at and the ability to doubleclick the fishs name to take you to the table would be nice...
Old 12-06-2005, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
a list of all the online fish and what table they are at and the ability to doubleclick the fishs name to take you to the table would be nice...

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a great idea if your goal is to kill online poker.
Old 12-06-2005, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nevermind, looking at some other threads here and apparenly this already exists, im about to try it out