Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em

Old 10-05-2005, 05:28 PM

Default Re: PARTY 10/20PL. KK PF SITUATION.

[ QUOTE ]
the deal is i just just just got in the game... saw MP make a somewhat transparent bluff on the end (he got called by third pair and it was a really easy call). that is the only hand that has even seen a flop. game was short and i just posted the hand before this (so did one or two others)... ive never seen a single one of these ppl so no reads for real... the only info i have is their stacksize and screennames.
i suspect UTG is a donk and i called his minraise hoping somebody would pop it behind us... game appears to be revved up with a big average pot and 4handed action on the party table listing screen.

Party Poker Pot-Limit Hold'em, $ BB (8 handed) converter

UTG ($2575)
Hero ($1980)
MP1 ($3243.38)
MP2 ($1970)
CO ($1505)
Button ($2056)
SB ($1980)
BB ($1200)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. MP2 posts a blind of $20. SB posts a blind of $10.
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises to $40</font>, Hero calls $40, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 raises to $210</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB (poster) raises to $490</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG folds, hero...

WOAH.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your play was ridiculous... Calling there left you with no information to make this decision, there's simply no reason to call there. Seriously you are a joke playing poker. Don't quit your day job. Loser...
Old 10-05-2005, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your play was ridiculous... Calling there left you with no information to make this decision, there's simply no reason to call there. Seriously you are a joke playing poker. Don't quit your day job. Loser...

[/ QUOTE ]

YSSCKY
Old 10-05-2005, 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

btw I am now going to go back to some of your old threads and make fun of you for posting them. I think you are a dick but without the redeeming qualities of KKF. I hope you skin your knees, get a mildly irritating but incurable STD from a fat girl and die alone.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

btw I am now going to go back to some of your old threads and make fun of you for posting them. I think you are a dick but without the redeeming qualities of KKF. I hope you skin your knees, get a mildly irritating but incurable STD from a fat girl and die alone.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are one ignorant m-fkr
Old 10-05-2005, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I am extremely well-informed about a wide variety of subjects. Poker is one of them. Your comments toward flawless_victory caused me to become contemptuous of you. I like flawless_victory and the posts they make. I enjoy reading them usually. I do not like you or the posts you make. What I have done did not take very long or much energy and it made me feel better. Right now I am pretty unhappy with some things in my life and insulting you made me forget about them for a little bit. But that does not mean that I do not believe the things I said. Right now I think I will take the garbage out and perhaps visit someone. Goodbye.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I am extremely well-informed about a wide variety of subjects. Poker is one of them. Your comments toward flawless_victory caused me to become contemptuous of you. I like flawless_victory and the posts they make. I enjoy reading them usually. I do not like you or the posts you make. What I have done did not take very long or much energy and it made me feel better. Right now I am pretty unhappy with some things in my life and insulting you made me forget about them for a little bit. But that does not mean that I do not believe the things I said. Right now I think I will take the garbage out and perhaps visit someone. Goodbye.

[/ QUOTE ]

-I know you are a loser at poker and however stupid my posts may seem you have no authority to judge me.

-flawless_victory insulted me before I insulted him (i never start a fight)

-i dont care about your sad life, and I dont feel sorry for you cause you're a loser prick

-if you wanna play HU against me i'd gladly play any time. i only play 5/10NL no higher no lower so feel free play me anytime just pvt msg me and ill be MORE THAN HAPPY
Old 10-05-2005, 06:56 PM

Oh please play him.
Old 10-05-2005, 10:10 PM

r3 ill play u... stop sitting out when i try to play u tho... o and stop bitching.

about the hand: this is a definite, easy fold (its definitely -EV to push here), which is what i tell myself as i slide the little bar to the right, and clik raise. I do think your ahead a small % of the time here... but nowhere near enough to make anything but a fold +EV