Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2005, 09:08 PM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)
Default Re: I Had...

[ QUOTE ]
ya, well it looks like you know your man and are def thinking, so i might have to trust u... but i find two things a bit shocking...
- he will autofold TT for three on turn here
- he will not cap turn w/ a set
that is not typical behavior of online TAGS on either acct.

[/ QUOTE ]

i found the first thing surprising too but it happens i guess. there are still other hands, like AK or A6 that have outs to improvement and i make 2 bets if he hits one of them.

i do think he will cap the turn with a set. then i either decide to bet-3bet the river or c/r and get an average of prob around 2 bets since i think a c/r is better, so 4 bets total. if i call the turn and c/r the river, he will 3-bet and i will cap and i make 4 bets. so it works out to the same thing
Old 12-18-2005, 09:57 PM

Default Re: I Had...

Josh,

I need a little info here. I don't think Chris bluffcalls flop c/r, then raises the turn and bets the river with AK or JT often enough for you to play A5 or 33, 77, etc., like this, on the flop / turn, and then call a river bet. Want to give me a little more feedback?

I was thinking of saying that Chris probably has a valuebet/fold if you never fold A6 to a turn raise, but if you never fold A6 to a turn raise then he might be better off playing it more passively, no?

Rob