Old 12-10-2005, 03:54 PM

Default Re: Party pop-up bonus

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

All you pros drooling over 100.00 bonuses is rather funny

[/ QUOTE ]

Says the one unprofitable poster in the thread... You can't make this sh!t up

[/ QUOTE ]

New party account, transferred 50.00 cashed out close to $1000.00. You all are rather delusional
Old 12-10-2005, 07:00 PM

I got the popup and an email for the 25TO100MORE code. The web page at http://www.partypoker.com/offers/dep...ore_071205.htm says:

[ QUOTE ]
Bonus Amount will automatically be added to your Bonus Account where it will be held until you play raked hands equal to ten (10) times the Bonus Amount within seven (7) days of making your deposit (the "Release Requirements").

[/ QUOTE ]

but the email I got says:

[ QUOTE ]
See you at the tables!

p.s.

Before cashing out, you must play raked hands in excess of 7 (seven) times the bonus amount.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't deposited yet since I'm currently clearing the PPABONUS bonus. Guess I'll find out in a day or two.

Dave
Old 12-10-2005, 08:07 PM

I got 3 bonuses this month so far:

1) 20% to $100 at 10x
2) PPA bonus 20% to $100 at 7x
3) 25% to $100 at 12x

I only get 7 days to complete the latest ones and had to complete the second one to even start it.
Old 12-10-2005, 08:25 PM

I got 15% to 100 email...10x...doubt I'll even do it.

UNLESS>>> Is it possible to use the codes you guys have like the 20to100 instead and get that?
Old 12-10-2005, 08:29 PM

Thanks for the reply. Sucks for me though. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

But I do have the football 1 Million to look forward too! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-10-2005, 08:46 PM

Are you generally pretty successful when you play at Party?

Im wondering if they are doing something similar to Pacific, perhaps they are looking at how well you do and giving you the appropriate bonus that you deserve.

This way the weaker players have a shot at possibly at least breaking even and the stronger players are doing okay for themsleves anyway.

Plus they get to add to their player base in the juiciest time of year since you are going to have to spend more table hours at their site, leaving the already almost desolate other sites even more desolate.
Old 12-10-2005, 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got 15% to 100 email...10x...doubt I'll even do it.

UNLESS>>> Is it possible to use the codes you guys have like the 20to100 instead and get that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose if someone inadvertantly put the 30TO100 in instead of the 20TO100 and got it, we'd know for sure.

I was lucky enough to get the 30TO100 (10x) but that's about all Party has done for me lately, no earlier pop-up like some of you got, no prorated VIP payment, no returning of e-mails. But at least getting the 30% was good.

-S&SGW
Old 12-11-2005, 02:26 PM

This tread is so long, just wanted to clear up what is going on. Aparently party is determining how much you are making them and giving you a bonus that corrosponds to that. For example, my brother plays 5/10 and 10/20, putting around $3000 into his party account at a time, his popup offers him 20% up to 100 at 10x. I however play 2/4 with about a 500 normal deposit. I get offered 15% up to 75 at 12x.

Now this is the confusing part. I didn't like my offer, and my brother suggested that I try using his bonus code. Wala! there is a 100 in my bonus account waiting to be cleared at 10x.

to recap
1) There are popup offers
2) The popup offers arn't usually going to be your best offers unless you are a really big time player.
3) You can use offers that appear in other's popups at this current time.
Old 12-11-2005, 02:56 PM

25to100 here, at 10x. Took money out of Party 3 times last week (those Beginner tables are so soft...), then deposited on Friday, cleared the bonus that day and so took out another $675.

Surprised they bothered to give me any free cash since I'm playing there most days at the moment until those 45 days at the beginner tables expire and I move on to other bonuses this month. But hey, free cash! I'm not complaining.
Old 12-11-2005, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
25to100 here, at 10x. Took money out of Party 3 times last week (those Beginner tables are so soft...), then deposited on Friday, cleared the bonus that day and so took out another $675.

[/ QUOTE ]

I finished the PPA bonus yesterday, then cashed out $500 today, thinking that it would be no problem to redeposit it for the 15UPTO75MORE bonus. Well, after I deposited $500 today, the 15UPTO75MORE showed up on my Bonus page but was marked as "Elapsed."

When I called support, they told me that my withdrawal today invalidated the 15UPTO75MORE bonus. After I said that this policy did not appear anywhere in their email or on their website, they went ahead and credited me the $75 bonus (12x).

Anyway, be careful about withdrawing if you intend to claim the latest pop-up bonus.