Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 12-08-2005, 12:26 PM

Default Re: Lag with latest version?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
More awesome than before....Ive just downloaded the voice command and gone through the voice tests. What do people suggest as the uno, dos, tres commands...Im thinking tres for push, uno for half pot, and dos for pot...would/does that work for the NL players already using it?

Giddily

Bingo

[/ QUOTE ]

"Push" works for what you would think it would.
I use "uno" for the amount I use against 1 limper, "dos" for two limpers, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just in case you haven't noticed, you can chance those presets to any command you wish. You don't have to use "uno/dos/tres", i just put those in since i had to enter something [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

On another note. How many are experiencing lag in the latest version? Any specific circumstances? How severe? Are you using the beta / normal client (is it better/worse when using beta)?
Old 12-08-2005, 12:35 PM

I have not noticed a lag since the new update. I am using a mouse still and the normal Party (not the beta), while 7 tabling.
On a different note, how does background noise affect the microphone and voice recognition system? I have two children that run around and I am usually listening to music while playing. What impact would this have on the ability to accurately play?
Thanks!
Les
Old 12-08-2005, 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have not noticed a lag since the new update. I am using a mouse still and the normal Party (not the beta), while 7 tabling.
On a different note, how does background noise affect the microphone and voice recognition system? I have two children that run around and I am usually listening to music while playing. What impact would this have on the ability to accurately play?
Thanks!
Les

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually in my experience it doesn't have much effect, at least not having the music playing. You can try it out when doing the test, have the children scream some commands in the background [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And remember, training, training and more training is what makes the wheels go around (as in training by using the speech control panel [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]).
Old 12-08-2005, 08:22 PM

Default headset

I played around with the voice commands using my bluetooth headset. I trained twice. Somtimes in complete silence it will either raise to 6 or push. This is not a good thing. If I do all the training sessions will this stop happening or is the headset to good of a microphone?
Old 12-08-2005, 08:31 PM

Default Re: MTH v2.008 Release

Awesome program, only problem is I told my bastard roommates why I bought a headset so now they yell "RAISE" whenever they pass by my door. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2005, 09:22 PM

Default Re: headset

[ QUOTE ]
If I do all the training sessions will this stop happening or is the headset to good of a microphone?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you might benefit by completing the voice recognition training sessions. There is also an option under "speech" where you can adjust pronunciation and accuracy sensitivity. Initially, I had similar problems but not since tweaking.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:19 AM

I'd like to hear some names of microphones that people are finding work well. (1 blue tooth headset, noted). Thanks.
Old 12-09-2005, 04:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Awesome program, only problem is I told my bastard roommates why I bought a headset so now they yell "RAISE" whenever they pass by my door. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!
Old 12-09-2005, 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to hear some names of microphones that people are finding work well. (1 blue tooth headset, noted). Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm using a Motorloa HS850 headset (also bluetooth) which is working well.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm using a Motorloa HS850 headset (also bluetooth) which is working well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never used a headset. This needs to be recharged every few hours, I guess. Can that be done while you are using it or do you need to place it in a recharger?

Are there any drawbacks to a simple wired head set microphone?