Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-24-2005, 02:38 PM

Default Action...Standard?

Villain is 70/2.5 after 40 hands

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ Hero (6 max, 6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

CO ($62.33)
Button ($74)
SB ($69.95)
Hero ($56)
UTG ($2.05)
MP ($62.11)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. SB posts a blind of $0.25.
UTG calls $2.05 (All-In), [color=#666666]1 fold</font>, CO calls $2.05, Button calls $2.05, [color=#666666]1 fold</font>, [color=#CC3333]Hero raises to $14.5</font>, CO calls $12.95, Button folds.

Flop: ($34.35) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [color=#0000FF](3 players, 1 all-in)</font>
Hero calls $41 (All-In), CO calls $41.

Figured I'd get a loose call from one of the villains and I would push any flop without an ace. What happens if an ace flops?
Old 11-24-2005, 03:01 PM

Default Re: Action...Standard?

I'd push here too. A lone A-Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] calls here every time and you can't let them draw for free. If he has a made flush - oh well [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

If an Ace hits the river. The guy is very loose. What is his range to call your raise? TT+ and AJ+. It's hard to bet with a monotone board and no draw. I check and fold to a push.
Old 11-24-2005, 08:06 PM

Default Re: Action...Standard?

[ QUOTE ]
I'd push here too. A lone A-Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] calls here every time and you can't let them draw for free. If he has a made flush - oh well [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

If an Ace hits the river. The guy is very loose. What is his range to call your raise? TT+ and AJ+. It's hard to bet with a monotone board and no draw. I check and fold to a push.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your first line of thought was my own. Ihave no idea what you're tying to say in the second part, checkfold this flop? I won't do that

Anyway I'm wondering about preflop as well as the open push by me so BUMP