Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2005, 01:58 PM

Default Re: Think back to when you were in High School

I just banged it out in the car when we would go to her parents house because they had alot of kids (14) and it was pretty difficult ot pull off. I got more play in an AMC parking lot than anywhere.
Old 12-20-2005, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got more play in an AMC parking lot than anywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, thats awesome. When I moved to phoenix I was living with my grandparents for a while, and started dating this hot little 19 year old. She still lived with her parents, so basically we had no where to bone. So wed park in the AMC parking lot. Kinda sad cuz I was 23, but i delivered pizza and was poor, what ya gunna do? That and I guess I had to make up for all the sex in lame places I didnt get to have in HS. Anyway, I still cant go to an AMC theatre without getting half a stalk, heh.
Old 12-20-2005, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how is talking about banging my girlfriend a brag post? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

jesus, we all do it

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, I banged your girlfriend two nights ago.

ZING!

[/ QUOTE ]

::hangs my head in shame:: good one

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm ashamed of you Whackity. The proper response should have been 'You didn't kiss her on the mouth, did ya?'
Old 12-20-2005, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how is talking about banging my girlfriend a brag post? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

jesus, we all do it

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, I banged your girlfriend two nights ago.

ZING!

[/ QUOTE ]

::hangs my head in shame:: good one

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm ashamed of you Whackity. The proper response should have been 'You didn't stretch her out too much, did ya??'

[/ QUOTE ]

touche
Old 12-20-2005, 02:17 PM

I had a pretty serious GF in HS, and I had a hatchback kind of car (an '89 Ford Probe), so you could swing the seats down in the back.

So, me and the GF would go out "for a snack" or whatever, and then we would drive to this industrial park, park in between two idle trucks, blast the heat for a couple minutes, flip the back seat down and get to it. It was actually pretty hot.

In warmer months, we would do a lot of stuff outside. This country club near us had a pool, so we would sneak in there for some skinny dipping . . . we also did a lot of stuff in parks, golf courses, etc.

Looking back, that was so fun, because in addition to being in all kind of different places, you had the added benefit of the "danger" of getting caught (by police, not just the parents).
Old 12-20-2005, 02:19 PM

i would go to bed at a regular hour, and set my alarm for like 2am. then when i woke at 2am i would walk about 20 minutes down the road to my gf's house, sneak into her basement room via bulkhead, and stay there until like 5 or 6am. i would leave whenever it started to get light out.
Old 12-20-2005, 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I didnt get laid in HS [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. However, I did lose my virginity early freshman year in a hotel room in NYC. My dad and stepmom were in the other bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

woa, now THAT is a trip report I wanna hear.

*pulls out popcorn and a chair* please, continue

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really that exciting.

I had been dating GF for about 7ish months, and had just gone off to college. She was still a senior in high school. Anyway, she had never been on a plane, or that far out of Georgia really, and since my dad is a pilot for Delta, I figured that I'd take her up to New York in early December, and let her see the city all snowed up and Christmasy. My dad plans it all out, flights and hotels suck because somehow we managed to randomly pick the same weekend as the tree lighting, the Army/Navy game and some sort of DNC convention.

Well, this isn't really want you want to hear anyway, but it was a fun trip, and obviously scored me some big points. So, it's the last night, in the hotel, and it's Dad/Stepmom in one bed and me/GF in the other. This, in and of itself, was kind of surprising because that wasn't the original plan, I guess because of situations like this.

We both wake up really early for some unknown reason and start making out since there's nothing better to do. I don't know what happens, but one thing leads to another and she ends up naked on top of me and we're doing everything we can to be as quiet as possible since my parents are about a half dozen feet away. Luckily for us, they were spooning in the other direction so we didn't have to worry too much about them waking up and immediately seeing anything.

That goes on for a little bit, then we roll over and I'm on top, and then it's pretty much over. I like to chalk this one up to my dad almost entirely since he not only helped get the vacation together and paid for pretty much everything, but also got us tickets to some off-Broadway play that was all about young love relationships, setting the mood pretty well.

She was definitely all about it after that, and life became a lot of fun. The handjob in first class on the flight home was definitely a bonus as well.

I don't know if my dad knew what was going on at any point, but he's never brought it up in conversation, even in some sarcastic passing comment.
Old 12-20-2005, 04:37 PM

wow, good stuff. Thats one of the more interesting "first time" stories ive heard.

the first time is nerve racking enough as it is, im not sure if could have handled my parents being 5 feet away
Old 12-20-2005, 07:52 PM

Yeah, it was different. That's for sure. Maybe that's why I'm really into sex in publicish places too.
Old 12-20-2005, 07:54 PM

back seat of a volkswagon?