Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 12-21-2005, 04:26 PM

Default Re: POKER SOURCE ONLINE TREATS NEW CUSTOMERS POORLY

[ QUOTE ]

I do feel that I have been mistreated. PSO has implyed that I am a liar or a cheat in a public forum. If that is not being mistreated than what is. I would have rather handled my complaint via private e-mail but unfortunately PSO does not handle issues like this that way. The only way for them to respond is in a public forum. I only posted on 2 plus 2 after they questioned my integrity.

[/ QUOTE ]

PSO has not implIEd anything. They asserted that you don't know how to follow instructions.

Please, someone call the
Old 12-21-2005, 04:38 PM

freightliner. easy way to make hard money.
Old 12-21-2005, 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
..... my guess is that you didn't know about the upgrade when you signed up and read about it after you signed up. Now you are trying to get credit for something that you either a) didn't know about when you signed up or b) didn't follow the directions to get.

[/ QUOTE ]

this sounds a lot to me like strongly implying that someone is a liar......this is absolutley unacceptable in a customer service business.

true, the OP made a mess of things....true, the OP asked for something that the T&Cs explicitly state will not happen....true, the OP should be more careful about things when he should have read that there is absolutely no comeback if he does it wrong BUT....

how often have we all looked for something that we know in our hearts isnt gonna happen? as someone else said, without a "fight", we will get very little in life.

this response is VERY BAD customer service from PSO and it should be something that they are apologising for here, not defending....the T&Cs are what they are but there is no need to phrase the reply the way they did

as a little side note....i have used PSO in the past and am about to work off the paradise bonus that i signed up to through them so im not just someone who is spouting [censored] without knowing what they are talking about.....ive never had a problem of any kind with them
Old 12-21-2005, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
imagine my surprise when i first tried PSO, chatting in their live help and what i thought was a CS agent called me an [censored]. it turns out that any troll can hang in the chat area.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure I understand your point there. You entered the chat area and you don't work for PSO, so why would it come as a suprise that another non-employee would be there, as well?
Old 12-21-2005, 05:38 PM

most live help chat areas are regulated/sponcered/moderated/ by the site. they have trained CS agents to help the inquirer.

why would i bother to inquire if i knew some effing troll would answer my questions?

let me add that mikej and his sidekick are working for the man.

maybe its peterj. i dunno. it doesnt matter. a bad site will earn its reputatation.

a return from a cruise. gad, what did he catch?
Old 12-21-2005, 10:46 PM

doesnt seem too uncommon for pso to handle their customers with dignity and respect...or maybe not...

all items in parenthesis added by me.

posted by:
Peter
Webmaster

Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:22 am

(responding to a customer complaint about not getting his rb posted by the normal date.)

Post subject:

"malfx (the complaining customer,) wrote:
They are too busy on vacation to post your points."

(peter's response

Sorry, we'll stop sleeping, eating, and going to the bathroom, so we can be available to you 24 hours a day.
Old 12-21-2005, 11:33 PM

He responded to an [censored] complaint with sarcasm. BFD.

You guys are asking them to be polite while these babies spit in their face. It's ridiculous.
Old 12-21-2005, 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You guys are asking them to be polite while these babies spit in their face. It's ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

What exactly do you think customer service is?

BE POLITE TO AN IRATE CUSTOMER?!?!?! WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO?!?!?!
Old 12-23-2005, 10:43 AM

PSO's customer service speaks for itself. For every one of these babies that cry about not getting special treatment, there are hundreds of people who are ECSTATIC about the customer service at PSO.

Anyone that reads the forum there knows this.
Old 12-23-2005, 02:45 PM

Unbelievable. Most of the sites generate so much money, that giving a little goodwill by correcting a common mistake would seem the right thing to do.

All the people that said tough luck, it's your mistake for a typo. Have you never been in a similar situation? I'm sure you have, and you were thankful when they let you off.