Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2005, 01:19 AM

Default Bankrolling players: Should I bother?

I have a relatively decent bankroll going at 17k and am interested in maybe backing a few players I know at a 10/20 level as long as I am certain they are winning players. My plan would be to devise an extensive test that should determine whether a player in question is ready to beat 10/20 or not. Does anyone think this is a good idea? Should there be any emotional questions on the test? Does anyone have any important questions that I should add? The 10/20 games in my area are amazingly easy to beat, and I know of a couple of players that should be winning players, despite having noticeable leaks. The tests should be able to clarify their abilities for me. What types of guidelines should I use? What sort of backing system would prove most optimal for both parties? Please speak your mind. Let me know if this is just a silly idea and that I am just going to get myself into a whole lot of problems doing this. Flame away.

Tks.