Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2005, 07:38 PM

Default Re: PokerRoom 25% up to $100 Reload

one other small thing I would like them to do is the bet "total" not what you have in front of you plus what you type it.

Meaning, in NL, if you bet $5, someone raises minimum to $10 and you want to make it $40 total, so $30 more for them to call, you have to type in $35, not $40 like other sites, not a big deal, just a little annoying when you're 6 tabling, and typing on 2+2 and used to pp, oh well.
Old 12-12-2005, 10:23 AM

Since the reload is stackable, would it be possible to do the bonuswhores' 30% to $200, cash out without playing a hand, and then redeposit $400 with the TEAMUP code and have $300 of bonus money pending?

Also, I recently did the Eurobet 100% to $600 but have no other pokerroom accounts. Will I need to use a clean computer like I did with Party when signing up?

- TH
Old 12-12-2005, 10:45 AM

No need for a clean computer or a different email address.

You can withdraw without losing the bonus, but don't know if it would process back to Neteller in time. Also don't know if Pokerroom reloads are restricted to people who don't withdraw immediately before depositing for bonus.
Old 12-12-2005, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Since the reload is stackable, would it be possible to do the bonuswhores' 30% to $200, cash out without playing a hand, and then redeposit $400 with the TEAMUP code and have $300 of bonus money pending?

Also, I recently did the Eurobet 100% to $600 but have no other pokerroom accounts. Will I need to use a clean computer like I did with Party when signing up?

- TH

[/ QUOTE ]

clean computer is unnecessary...I have 6 accounts on the network and play some at the same time (no same tables of course)

I have yet to see them crack down on using the same money for both reloads. I think you do have to wait 12 hours plus after the first deposit to withdraw. I've heard unconfirmed rumors that bonuses don't stack with the initial deposit bonus. Mine did, so who knows?