Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2004, 01:37 PM

Default buying online goods with winnings

I have searched the archives already,so don't berate me if this has already been asked. Is there any way to buy goods online, like a new monitor/computer, via neteller or other lateral transfer of money. I am really not interested in all of the accounting and time it would take me to withdraw the money and pay taxes. Judge me if you like, but I already pay a ridiculous amount of taxes for my "real job" and I am unenthusiastic about reporting the 10-15k I am on schedule to make this year with my "hobbie". I Would be happy enough to just buy some toys. All advice appreciated. Also interested in alternative withdrawal options. Feel free to PM me if you are uncomfortable discussing publicly.
Old 04-29-2004, 01:50 PM

Default Re: buying online goods with winnings

[ QUOTE ]
I have searched the archives already,so don't berate me if this has already been asked. Is there any way to buy goods online, like a new monitor/computer, via neteller or other lateral transfer of money. I am really not interested in all of the accounting and time it would take me to withdraw the money and pay taxes. Judge me if you like, but I already pay a ridiculous amount of taxes for my "real job" and I am unenthusiastic about reporting the 10-15k I am on schedule to make this year with my "hobbie". I Would be happy enough to just buy some toys. All advice appreciated. Also interested in alternative withdrawal options. Feel free to PM me if you are uncomfortable discussing publicly.

[/ QUOTE ]

you can get a Neteller DebitCard for that.
Old 04-29-2004, 02:10 PM

Is this debit card a standard visa or mastercard debit card?
Old 04-29-2004, 03:17 PM

What about the FPS-epassporte (a deposit/cashout option for Party and skins)? This seems to be a virtual visa and says you can use it anywhere that visa is accepted. It seems more flexible than the neteller debit card.

I'm reading the FAQ right now and it seems to be a pretty decent set-up...does anyone have an account with this company and would be willing to relate their expereinces?

THanks,
jHE

EDIT: I did some more reading...it looks like the FPS account actually has two different sides. One is an online "virtual visa" that you can use anywhere visa is accepted the other is a physical "visa electron" card (for purchases in real life). I can't find much info on visa electron cards, but they are different from regular visa cards and it doesn't look like they are accepted very many places (?). So if you want to use the money for an online purchase it looks like you could use the virutal visa but might have trouble using the electron card in the real world.

If anyone has an account I'd like to hear more, this is just what I'm gathering from the ePassporte website
Old 04-29-2004, 03:34 PM

I Would be happy enough to just buy some toys.

Here ya go bud. This is the Zoo's most popular "toy":

Old 04-29-2004, 03:46 PM

haha, as seen on TV, Conan O Brien had a sex expert come on and give a spiel about some new products...She was about 85, hmmmm...
Old 04-29-2004, 03:49 PM

if he is a regular he would already have that one...
Old 04-29-2004, 05:55 PM

Latex Dong.
Old 04-29-2004, 06:49 PM

Thanks for the response. This epassport thing looks like an interesting option. I will give this a try. I haven't been on ebay or other sites yet. Anyone know for a fact that they accept epassport visa?