Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2004, 11:50 PM

Default Bye Bye Kerry Supporters

We are just a few days away from all these fly by night Kerry supporters slithering out the door. Personally I can hardly wait for the election to be over so Bush can get back to killing Arab terrorists and putting the fear of God into Europe. Our economy will boom the day after the election and President Bush is reelected. The psychiatrists will be making a fortune from Democrats who refused to believe that Kerry was just a loser from start to finish. Poker tables will be full of on-tilt Demmie fish throwing away their money, just like their campaign contributions.

An added benefit will be the Republican gains in the Senate. We are guaranteed to have 53 seats in the majority after the election and may edge up to 55. A couple of more election cycles and the Demmies will be but a figurehead party in reality as well as appearances. When they lose their power to prevent political appointments what will they do? All the radical Democratic principles of fixing elections, fillibustering judicial appointments and pork barrel spending will soon be over.

Life in America is about to undergo a radical change for the better. The Democrats are along for the ride in spite of themselves. Who says life is fair? However I wouldn't have it any other way. After all someone has to take care of the misinformed.

Flame away as the bombs drop and the terrorists die.

PS: No hard feelings I understand that being a Democrat is something that you cannot help. Whether it be a genetic flaw or a product of your environment some conditions just cannot be overcome with reason.

Jimbo