Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2005, 06:35 PM

Default Re: Most Interesting Drinking game you\'ve heard of

We play the same game but with slightly different rules that generally cause more drinking to happen and cause everyone to pay more attention when playing. Here they are:

Ace - Make a rule. This is the rule that sets this version apart. Favorites include: no pointing, no calling people by their first names, have to say something funny before you drink, etc. Breaking any of the rules (can be up to 4) gets you a drink.
King - The aforementioned categories.
Queen - Question (also same).
Jack - Never have I ever. Person who pulls the card makes up a never have I ever (...had a threesome). Anyone who has done what he hasn't must drink.
Ten - Waterfall.
9 - Bust a rhyme. Go around in a circle like with questions. Say "Orange" if you wanna [censored] over someone.
8 - Pick a mate.
7 - To heaven. Last person to raise their hand after card is picked must drink.

6 - to the chicks. Girls drink.
5 - to the guys. Guys drink.
4 - to the floor. Same as 7 but down.
3 - to me
2 - to you.

It's a great game, however you decide to play it.
Old 10-18-2005, 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A game called links. 4 or 5 people is ideal for this game. Everyone is dealt an equal number of cards face down. One person will then start by turning their first card up. Then the person to their right will turn their card up. If their cards are connected(aces connect with kings and twos) or of the same suit, they drink whatever their card indicates(J=11,Q=12,K=13,A=14). Continue this until all cards are gone. A lot of the time, everyone is connected at once. I've never played another game where you drink as much in such a short period of time. Certain people get [censored] more than others, since one person may get dealt mostly low cards and another mostly big cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

This game is called "electricity" where I'm from. Drinking several beers off of 1 deck is awesome. And thanks for describing it so well, b/c i didn't feel like typing all of this out. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-18-2005, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
while i've played with different names, this game rules, and is suprisingly easy to pick up on.

also, playing 1-on-1 is much more interesting than it seems like it would be.

[/ QUOTE ]
1v1 is fun, you can get really drunk, really quick. Its usually played at a much faster pace.
Old 10-18-2005, 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We did the 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes game last saturday. It was a lot of fun, my favourite for sure. We downloaded a lot of songs about beer which made it even more fun. Nearly everyone ended throwing up, except for me. The downside - I could barely walk by the end of the night though. After a couple more pints.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the sickest drinking game ever. The stomach pain when playing with stella is [censored] tough to drink through. Playing catch up for anyone who goes to the toilet is good too. I have only ever seen one person make it to 100 and i have never seen anyone ake it past 50 without throwing up.

Our shots worked out as 10 pints worth of stella in 1 hour 40 minutes.
Old 10-18-2005, 07:39 PM

That sounds nasty.

I am pathetic these days, I choose instead to reminisce about times when I could handle my drink.
Old 10-18-2005, 07:49 PM

It's a team game called flipcup.
Everyone on the team line's up with a full keg cup of beer infront of them. It's basically a boat race but the next person on the team can't start drinking until the first person flips there cup over and gets it to land face down. If you miss you have to keep reseting the cup. It gets messy quickly.
Old 10-18-2005, 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We did the 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes game last saturday. It was a lot of fun, my favourite for sure. We downloaded a lot of songs about beer which made it even more fun. Nearly everyone ended throwing up, except for me. The downside - I could barely walk by the end of the night though. After a couple more pints.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the sickest drinking game ever. The stomach pain when playing with stella is [censored] tough to drink through. Playing catch up for anyone who goes to the toilet is good too. I have only ever seen one person make it to 100 and i have never seen anyone ake it past 50 without throwing up.

Our shots worked out as 10 pints worth of stella in 1 hour 40 minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I should try this sometime soon, I'm pretty sure I could do 120+

Ponks
Old 10-18-2005, 08:28 PM

slightly harder than that its a pint every stop and u only get a toiletbreak every 4 stops if u break it u have to go back a station, speed isn't nessecaarily a part of it just looks good if u do it in a short amount of time. my brother and his uni mates did it once, they got round in something like 18 hours.
Old 10-18-2005, 08:59 PM

I haven't gotten to read through all the responses yet, but here's one that is always fun (expcept the person it happens to).

It's called, Cheeky-Cheeky.

To start, you get a group of 4-6 friends in a circle. One person is the victim, and it can be either the person to the left or the right.

To play the game, you need a beer and a lighter. You also need to be the one to hold the beer and the lighter, as no one else will need it.

The rules:

- No one is allowed to speak, laugh -- or basically make a sound (this is tough).
- Depending on the way you start, you have to touch the person to your left or right on the face, three different times (brush across the forehead, cheek, nose, whatever ..)
- The person that makes the first sound drinks the beer.

Nothing exciting yet, right?

Ok. Here is where you use the lighter comes into play. Hold the beer over the (lit) lighter for the entire game. The beer isn't really getting that warm .. what really is happening is a small layer of black char/soot is forming on the bottom of the can.

Start the first round of the game with nothing on your finger, turn to the person to your left or right, and brush your finger over their face 3 different times. On each pass of your finger, say "Cheeky." The next person does it to the person next to them, and so on. When it gets back to you, wipe the bottom of the can with your finger (it won't be hot to the touch), so you build up some black "facepaint" on the bottom. Keeping with the game format, you wipe 3 different passes of "facepaint" on your friend, and hope he doesn't figure it out. Resume lighting the bottom of the can, so you have some paint ready for the next round. Keep going until someone makes a sound, and they drink the "warm" beer.

Generally, people start making a few sounds as the game progresses, because it's kind of silly to have people brushing your face (when you're standing there, you'll know what I mean), so try to just avoid it and see how long you can keep making the marks on your friends face. If you can let a few of them in on the gag, it may work out a little better.

Enjoy!
Old 10-18-2005, 09:19 PM

2 favorites, "survivor flip cup" and "chinese beer pong", both variations on classic games.

Survivor cups is normal flip cup but when one side loses two rounds in a row they have to vote someone out. They still have to drink the same amount of cups though. Also, anytime you one flip, you get immunity and can't be voted out. It's one of my favorite games ever.

The other game is chinese beer pong. Basically you have to make a bigger square table with 2 people on each side (8 total). It's every man for himself with 4 balls that are live at all times (whoever gets them gets to shoot). You can't shoot at the people next to you. Death cup applies (two balls in the same cup means you're out), and anytime you knock someone out you fill cups back up to the next rerack (we play 10,6,4,3,2,1). The game gets crazy.

These two drinking games are ridiculously fun. PM me if you want more rules.