Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2005, 02:12 PM

Default Re: Dumbest/Funniest/Best Thing You\'ve Done While Blacked Out

[ QUOTE ]
my buddy's blackout.

One summer night back in college days, after a full day of heavy drinking, I drop my bud off at his parent's house. I know he went inside.
Next morning (red-eyed 7:00am) I go to pick him up to head to work. He's sleeping on the front lawn in the same shirt from the night before, and his boxers. That's it. He has no idea why!
I help him inside so he can get his sh!t together for work. I end up talking to his ultra-cool dad who gives me the scoop.
Buddy wandered into his 14 yr old brother's room and proceeded to stand and urinate all over the brother's bed.
Buddy didn't know brother was spending the night at a friend's.
Buddy also didn't know that Mom & Dad had a fight the night before.
Buddy's dad was sleeping in brother's bed.
Buddy's dad threw him out onto the front lawn.
He fell asleep where he landed.

[/ QUOTE ]
ROFL
Old 11-04-2005, 02:20 PM

Freshman year at school, I got plastered one night, headed back to my dorm, and fell asleep. At some point in the night, I got up, peed, and went back to bed. I was mostly blacked out the latter half of the night, but I distinctly remembered staring at the yellow tiles of the bathroom wall while I peed in the urinal.

The next morning, I got up, groggy as hell, and got out of bed. On the way to the closet I stepped in a puddle. At first I was confused, although with that sinking "wtf happened last night" feeling beginning, but getting down on my knees, I could smell that it was piss. It extended over a couple feet of carpet, and up onto - and into - two drawers full of clothes. It took me about 10 minutes to piece together what happened, and this was the kicker: since the floors in my dorm would change between being guys' and girls' floors depending on the makeup of each freshman class, none of the bathrooms had urinals. They were all stalls. I had actually dreamed/hallucinated peeing in the urinal as I stood in front of my closet and dresser and pissed all over my clothes.

Luckily, my roommate's clothes were in the top two drawers, and thus spared from the soaking.

I always kept a bottle of Resolve for Pet Stains around in college.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:44 PM

Last Halloween I went to Madison, Wisconsin and woke up in my roommate's high school friend's dorm room with most of my costume gone, one of my contacts missing, the other in a cup of beer, two cell phones in my back pockets, and no idea where I was, how I had gotten there, or where my friends were that I had originally come with. Apparently over the course of the night I saw him walking down the street and decided to leave my friends (they had no idea where I went) to hang out with him instead.

My other blackout story was my 19th birthday party, one of my friends had a birthday party for me where I was getting shots and beers from friends all night...I was more than a little drunk to say the least! Woke up the next morning in a guy's bed with no shirt on and his dad and brother chilling in the room. That was awkward
Old 11-04-2005, 02:52 PM

I'm really glad to know that I'm not the only one who blacked out and pissed all over his clothes in his freshman dorm. Seems like its a much more regular occurance than I thought.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Last Halloween I went to Madison, Wisconsin and woke up in my roommate's high school friend's dorm room with most of my costume gone, one of my contacts missing, the other in a cup of beer, two cell phones in my back pockets, and no idea where I was, how I had gotten there, or where my friends were that I had originally come with. Apparently over the course of the night I saw him walking down the street and decided to leave my friends (they had no idea where I went) to hang out with him instead.

My other blackout story was my 19th birthday party, one of my friends had a birthday party for me where I was getting shots and beers from friends all night...I was more than a little drunk to say the least! Woke up the next morning in a guy's bed with no shirt on and his dad and brother chilling in the room. That was awkward

[/ QUOTE ]

You really need to come by more. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2005, 03:03 PM

This happened quite a few years ago but I remember it like yesterday. (Yeah right.)

A true story I'm telling partially due to the peeing on the carpet thread in OOT today

I'm fishing with some buddies in northwestern Minnesota and after a long day at the lake we're drunk and looking for something to do. We end up in some tiny town called Underwood which is having a harvest festival that day.

Underwood's harvest fest is known for hot farm chicks and these awesome pork chop sandwhiches. So bingo, we're talking food, beer, and babes .... perfect!

My buddies are working the hick farm chicks, but I set my sights on a very hot bartender at the legion. Im not talking just hot, but smokin. Her and I are hitting it off big time and she's feeding me drinks for free for a while. After it's pretty obvious that I'm going to bang her bigtime, she gets a serious look on her face and says that she has an on-again off-again bf who is in town for this festival but she hasn't seen him yet. It's getting late so I figure I still have a shot and that I might have to settle for a BJ out back rather than full blown doggie style.

A bit later her boss says to her that she can either take off, or stay and close the bar but send someone else home. She said
"I'm itching to get out of here tonite". So we're off. We head to her place. On the walk over there she tells me we gotta
do some shots. We get in her place and she points to the table and says it's hot as hell in here and she'll grab the Tequila.

She comes out of the kitchen wearing nothing but a g-string, a smile, and holding a bottle of cheap Tequila. Quervo Gold if
I remember right. Oh, and I think a lime and some salt, but I was staring at her hot body so how would I know for sure.

We do some shots while getting naked. We bang hard and all over the house. She is in heat. I'm keeping up. She
had the best body I've ever been with. After 3 rounds she wanders into the kitchen and comes out with a 12-pak of beer
which had 8 or so left in it. She says we need to finish that and hit the sack because she has to get up early. I'm cool
with that since it's around 2 am. by that point. So we have fun and finish the beer, or most of it anyway. Then we stumble off to bed. We're both hammered at this point and giggling like idiots by this point.

At some point I kind of wake up and am still very hammered. I stir around a bit and she kinda wakes up. I say I gotta pee and
she says, just do it then. It's very hot so we have no covers on us and I just let loose. I must have been in some cosmic state of drunkeness and sleepiness because I just start peeing. I've got that half hardon when you have to pee after waking up and so the stream of piss goes straight up and splashes down on both of us. She drunkenly says that she thinks I just peed on her and then we fall back asleep.

The best part is this: In the morning she's up and I'm starting to come to. She is apologizing. over and over. She says that sometimes if she gets really drunk, and with Tequila, she pisses the bed. She's really embarassed and I laugh it off and say -- hey, whatever, no big deal. She then blows me, takes a shower and heads for some community function.

I never saw her again, but it was a great time.

Edit: tried to fix the paste formatting some
Old 11-04-2005, 03:04 PM

Classes have kept me busy! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2005, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This happened quite a few years ago but I remember it like yesterday. (Yeah right.)

A true story I'm telling partially due to the peeing on the carpet thread in OOT today

I'm fishing with some buddies in northwestern Minnesota and after a long day at the lake we're drunk and looking
for something to do. We end up in some tiny town called Underwood which is having a harvest festival that day.

Underwood's harvest fest is known for hot farm chicks and these awesome pork chop sandwhiches. So bingo,
we're talking food, beer, and babes .... perfect!

My buddies are working the hick farm chicks, but I set my sights on a very hot bartender at the legion. Im not talking just
hot, but smokin. Her and I are hitting it off big time and she's feeding me drinks for free for a while. After it's pretty obvious
that I'm going to bang her bigtime, she gets a serious look on her face and says that she has an on-again off-again bf who is
in town for this festival but she hasn't seen him yet. It's getting late so I figure I still have a shot and that I might have to
settle for a BJ out back rather than full blown doggie style.

A bit later her boss says to her that she can either take off, or stay and close the bar but send someone else home. She said
"I'm itching to get out of here tonite". So we're off. We head to her place. On the walk over there she tells me we gotta
do some shots. We get in her place and she points to the table and says it's hot as hell in here and she'll grab the Tequila.

She comes out of the kitchen wearing nothing but a g-string, a smile, and holding a bottle of cheap Tequila. Quervo Gold if
I remember right. Oh, and I think a lime and some salt, but I was staring at her hot body so how would I know for sure.

We do some shots while getting naked. We bang hard and all over the house. She is in heat. I'm keeping up. She
had the best body I've ever been with. After 3 rounds she wanders into the kitchen and comes out with a 12-pak of beer
which had 8 or so left in it. She says we need to finish that and hit the sack because she has to get up early. I'm cool
with that since it's around 2 am. by that point. So we have fun and finish the beer, or most of it anyway. Then we
stumble off to bed. We're both hammered at this point and giggling like idiots by this point.

At some point I kind of wake up and am still very hammered. I stir around a bit and she kinda wakes up. I say I gotta pee and
she says, just do it then. It's very hot so we have no covers on us and I just let loose. I must have been in some cosmic
state of drunkeness and sleepiness because I just start peeing. I've got that half hardon when you have to pee after waking
up and so the stream of piss goes straight up and splashes down on both of us. She drunkenly says that she thinks I just
peed on her and then we fall back asleep.

The best part is this: In the morning she's up and I'm starting to come to. She is apologizing. over and over. She says
that sometimes if she gets really drunk, and with Tequila, she pisses the bed. She's really embarassed and I laugh it
off and say -- hey, whatever, no big deal. She then blows me, takes a shower and heads for some community function.
I never saw her again, but it was a great time.

[/ QUOTE ]

um winner.

[censored] duh.
Old 11-04-2005, 03:23 PM

I don't remember this is I actually had blacked out at the time, but it was all kindly repeated back to me in the form of a bouncer's statemtent read at a resultant student disciplinary hearing (not as serious as it sounds; I got banned from the bar from a month):

I got wrecked with one of my friends at the Student Union bar. Many stupid things happen, including me repeatedly offering/threatening to fight people, ultimately resulting in me being repeatedly asked to leave by the bouncers. In the end they march me out in an armlock. As I'm going downstairs I protest that I'm alright and can walk out by myself, so they release the armlock. I duck around them and start running back upstairs. Needless to say I didn't get very far. Probably a common drunk thing to do.

Another contender is my refusing to get into a taxi and therefore making my friends walk miles home on the coldest night on record in Brussels, all the while having to listen to me complain "I'm so cold."