Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2004, 02:00 PM

Default Congratulations Wiliam - You Won!

Quite simply put I offended 2 'all powerful posters' here at two plus two and yep, sure as [censored] lost my job so now I can speak my mind since I no longer work for NutzPoker. Due to my contract I have 1 more obligation to take care of prior to completing what they have paid me for in expenses and then I am oout of their organization (and that job does not involve this site), unless I choose to be a affiliate of course which I can do anywhere.

So in wraping up, Granny Mae.. I too thought you were cool. And to be frank I did not think you were the type of person who would back up posters who quite simply put had nothing to say but negativism every single post they make. This did NOT seem like the GM I knew, you apparently didn't read the 3 or 4 apologies I offered up to Havana Banana prior to spouting off your last post, did you ?

I now see you also are a heartless old lady and have no idea what you are posting about either. Let me refer to a particular quote by you.

"don't slow down. this is not spam at all. the idiot who said that last week did not understand that botchy is friend, not foe."

So in YOUR opinion, a poster has put in his due time (or is a friend of the family, fuggin sopranos here!) here can spam, and this is acceptable. Double standards at their best. This board is so political it is unheartening given the reason why it was put here int he first place.

Truly and honestly, this isn't the board it once was.. It is now a group of friends bullshitting day in and out. I wish I had realized that before I wasted my time marketing here when I had the job. Obviously I wsnt going to get people like you to play at any new site anyways... Average joe forumns is where I should of been... Where they TALK POKER!

You are upset that I posted under my personal name that I have problems with William? This stupid jackass has had it out for me since god knows when or god knows why, plain and simple he was antagonizing me on a consistent basis and yes instead of being wise and creating a fake screen name I did it publicly. Why? Because I'm not a ball-less bastard like so many of you are who have to hide behind secret names!

you name 2 other posters who have had problems with me that were 'your friends' GM? And I think Banana has buried the hatchet, just chose he wouldn't ever do business with me. That I could respect. NOONE here likes William's pompous attitude and refusal to admit he is wrong, there was a huge thread about this weeks ago! And you defend him for attacking the head of PR for a new site who is trying to give you guys FREE MONEY? A total of $5,000.00 in frerools and bounty offers were already appropriated to the Zoo for the following months. I'm pretty sure the next marketing director will most likely just steer clear of here. The man upstairs doesnt want any more message board promotions, period.

You think it is over the edge I attached my url in my Signature, for your own searching Shauna said herself she saw no problem with the way my sig was formed. Wow, isn't she like... a respected poster here? hmmm

Even Havana Banana realized it was best left to let things go as I apologized to him for one night of mis behavior, and I did so multiple times, who is perfect? Even you have had to admit for mistakes made at some pointof time GM. In my thoughts William was wrong here but hey I'm not the one who holds the hatchet to cut the hand off, am I ?

William being the sore, lame, pathetic excuse for a human he is could not let past issues drop period (whatever they were?). Threatening to call DOJ on me etc, LOL I don't even OWN this site! If I did I sure as hell wouldn't be out of a job would I ? I coudln't come up with the damn cash to pay for a site after some recent financial problems.. So I found aninvestor I promised results, and although he is gettin signups he read that thread and said "Right or Wrong, this type of publicity is not needed". I agreed and hung up.

BTW William, my 9 month old daughter thanks ya... I get to go back to 9-5 job and see her about 2-4 hours a day now. Thank you kind Sir, you will always have a place in my heart - not that you give a rat's ass... You will probably laugh about it.

Ryan
Old 05-25-2004, 02:08 PM

Location: I like to tell others what is important in their world. I will bump a post if I deem it worthy
Default Re: Congratulations Wiliam - You Won!

[ QUOTE ]

Truly and honestly, this isn't the board it once was.. It is now a group of friends bullshitting day in and out. I wish I had realized that before I wasted my time marketing here when I had the job. Obviously I wsnt going to get people like you to play at any new site anyways... Average joe forumns is where I should of been... Where they TALK POKER!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's your problem. You were marketing. The Zoo does not like someone selling them a bill of goods, and they called you out. Nobody else's fault you fumbled the ball.
Old 05-25-2004, 02:21 PM

I just read your entire post, and although you make some points, it's important to note that those who had a problem with your posts had a point as well--they hate to pitched at every possible interval. That's why spam is so thoroughly hated here.

Anyway, your post DID let me realize something, though: this forum really is just a big soap opera, speckled with vendettas, occasionally visited by a worthwhile post germane to poker on the internet. It's kind of sad.

As it is true that I have never been an integral member of The Zoo (obviously), I'm sure it will not be a loss to anyone (particularly not myself) if I should choose to stay away, so I am hereby choosing to stay away.

So the little Internet url on the list to the left will turn to blue, and remain blue from here on out.

Oh well. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]???
Old 05-25-2004, 02:25 PM

Location: I like to tell others what is important in their world. I will bump a post if I deem it worthy

[ QUOTE ]
I just read your entire post, and although you make some points, it's important to note that those who had a problem with your posts had a point as well--they hate to pitched at every possible interval. That's why spam is so thoroughly hated here.

Anyway, your post DID let me realize something, though: this forum really is just a big soap opera, speckled with vendettas, occasionally visited by a worthwhile post germane to poker on the internet. It's kind of sad.

As it is true that I have never been an integral member of The Zoo (obviously), I'm sure it will not be a loss to anyone (particularly not myself) if I should choose to stay away, so I am hereby choosing to stay away.

So the little Internet url on the list to the left will turn to blue, and remain blue from here on out.

Oh well. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]???

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, at least you left with a soapy post of your own.
Old 05-25-2004, 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, at least you left with a soapy post of your own.

[/ QUOTE ]

True enough, but it's my first and last.

It's been a magical journey of discovery, and I feel my personhood has been fully validated and I now have the confidence I need to face the dawning of a bright, new, hopeful poker day, because damnit--I AM a person of value, and I WILL NOT be marginalized!

OK. Maybe it wasn't my last.
Old 05-25-2004, 02:48 PM

BTW William, my 9 month old daughter thanks ya... I get to go back to 9-5 job and see her about 2-4 hours a day now. Thank you kind Sir, you will always have a place in my heart - not that you give a rat's ass... You will probably laugh about it.

I don't know all the details of this situation, but I do know that you shouldn't blame William for losing your job. You made posts as a representative of a poker site that a person in such a position should never make.
Old 05-25-2004, 03:00 PM

Default How Nutzoid really feels about us

I just love this post of yours Nutzoid
Old 05-25-2004, 03:03 PM

Not an integral part?

Rush, I always seem to disagree with you, and I disagree with you again, you're one of the mainstays here and your presence is required.
If you go, who is going to keep the addicts like myself in line?

Lori
Old 05-25-2004, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Rush, I always seem to disagree with you, and I disagree with you again, you're one of the mainstays here and your presence is required.
If you go, who is going to keep the addicts like myself in line?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lori, you're too easy. I could never leave you, even if that was my intention when I posted.

OK, I'm back.

Oops. I guess it's ME who's easy.

I can live with that. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-25-2004, 03:19 PM

Glad you have you back. Its nice to get soaped up once in awhile.