Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2004, 03:39 PM

Default Losing the real Zoo

This is interesting. I do see Grannie getting called a spammer which never would have happened in grannie's first tour.

I do firmly believe that it is the real Grannie. Some inside discussion really has me convinced.

So then I guess the Zoo has changed. Several other forums have long complained about humor existing in the Zoo. Now they have figured out they can create new accounts and cowardly "attack".

When Rusty Jedi was attacked, slightly different tact but you get the picture, the old timers came out and took their zoo back.

Will they rise to Grannie's?
Old 06-24-2004, 03:52 PM

Default Re: Losing the real Zoo

[ QUOTE ]
This is interesting. I do see Grannie getting called a spammer which never would have happened in grannie's first tour.

I do firmly believe that it is the real Grannie. Some inside discussion really has me convinced.

So then I guess the Zoo has changed. Several other forums have long complained about humor existing in the Zoo. Now they have figured out they can create new accounts and cowardly "attack".

When Rusty Jedi was attacked, slightly different tact but you get the picture, the old timers came out and took their zoo back.

Will they rise to Grannie's?

[/ QUOTE ]

There are many new posters in the Zoo since the explosion in popularity of poker began. When you expand your population you tend to get more of every personality type, including assholes. It is probably no coincidence that the forum recently implemented an 'Ignore This User' function. Just my <$.02>.
Old 06-24-2004, 04:42 PM

The poor response is amazing. Maybe it's time for those that have been around awhile to just lurk and watch the serious pros take over.
Old 06-24-2004, 04:45 PM

Dude. It's been an hour since your post. Chill.

As far as I am concerned, GrannyMae (both directly and indirectly) has made the Zoo what it is today. She will be back, none of the uber-quasi-wannabe trolls can mess with the real deal.
Old 06-24-2004, 04:49 PM

Thomas,

I read many of the zoo threads but I must admit I am not really sure what you are talking about. When was Granny accused of spamming?
Old 06-24-2004, 04:50 PM

Location: Wonderful Copenhagen, home of The Feared Danish Mob

[ QUOTE ]
The poor response is amazing. Maybe it's time for those that have been around awhile to just lurk and watch the serious pros take over.

[/ QUOTE ]

Poor response to what?

I've been away a couple of weeks. Has something hapenned?
I don't see any recent posts from Lori and Granny (the last one I don't care about, but still...)

Please link to the juicy stuff if any [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

William
Old 06-24-2004, 05:00 PM

Sigh...TT...The Zoo is what it is. Nothing more. So the Granny character decided to take some time away. Not the end of the world. He/she will be back as the adoration is hard to resist. It doesn't make Granny a bad person. Anyone would like it. As a matter of fact, I like him/her. Posts from the character are amusing and sometimes even informing.

Maybe if we all play with a mechanical self stimulation device while humming "I'll Be Working on the Railroad" and beating a rubber dolly with a plastic whip, it will bring Granny back. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-24-2004, 05:04 PM

William here is the link: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...art=3&vc=1

Stage, it isn't the fact that Granny is leaving but why. This forum becomes more like the SS forum everyday.

Now if you are having problems with your play toys....sigh...Stagey boy...I got some critters for ya.
Old 06-24-2004, 05:11 PM

Tell Grannie I hook her and Mason up for a night. This one is on the house. I'll even let them do that thing with the saltine crackers and baby oil.
Old 06-24-2004, 05:11 PM

From what I've read, Granny seems to be burnt out on the Zoo and needs a break. I don't recall reading anything that said it was permanent.