Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-11-2005, 02:14 AM

Default Walk in on roommate & gf naked in bathroom, big fight ensues

This is retarded but here goes.
Ok so I live in a two-story apartment with 3 other guys. 3 bedrooms upstairs & one downstairs. there are 2 bathrooms but one of them is in one of the upstairs bedrooms, so we can't use it when our roommate is sleeping, as he was tonight. everyone thus knows that the downstairs bathroom is the only after-hours resort.
i finish up my set and head downstairs for a piss & a smoke. the lights are on in my downstairs roommates' room, and i know his gf is visiting cos i saw her upstairs earlier. i walk into the kitchen and head for the bathroom. the bathroom door is closed. now, we have cats & we try to keep them out of the bathroom when we remember, so it's about 50-50 on someone being in there when the door is closed. also i'm not really paying attention cos i'm carrying my laptop with me & i'm absorbed in a hand history i'm reading. anyway, i pop open the door and what do i see (fleetingly glimpse, really) but my roommate and his gf buck naked on the floor between the sink & the bathtub. i immediately close the door and apologize. as i'm saying i'm sorry, the gf starts screaming at me a bit, what the hell, jesus christ that sort of thing. i'm like, look i'm sorry but how was i to know you were in there & naked to boot. she's like, the door was closed!! to which i respond, with moderate accuracy, that the door is usually closed whether or not the bathroom is occupied. then i find myself getting irritated that this girl - who hardly knows me, and doesn't live here -- is going apeshit on me over this fairly minor faux pas of mine. sooo, i say to them through the closed door, you know, you might think about making the only bathroom available for its intended use. then i leave.
2 minutes later my roommate phones me up & starts guilt-tripping me about how he and his girlfriend were upset that i'd made them feel in the wrong about being in the bathroom. so i tell him, look man, i'm sorry, i should have knocked, but i don't know why you are making a big deal out of this. he explains that they were looking for a contact lens and so actually weren't hogging the bathroom with lascivious activities. i say ok, but all i saw when i cracked the door open was a brief glimpse of you two naked on the floor, so i don't think it was unreasonable for me to assume that you were getting it on. he replies that i WAS totally unreasonable to assume this! this & his tone irritate me so i tell him to stop being a woman and hang up.
soooo now what the hell do i do. i gotta live with this guy somehow. i'm not mad at him but i know he's gonna want me to apologize really profusely & i just don't think i did anything terrible enough to warrant that. plus it irritates me that i suspect he's acting on his annoying gf's orders.
what's my line?

p.s. yeah yeah i know, worthless w/o pics....sorry i didn't think to be pointing my camera inside when i opened the bathroom door...
Old 12-11-2005, 02:16 AM

Default Re: Walk in on roommate & gf naked in bathroom, big fight ensues

Ok so I live in a two-story apartment with 3 other guys. 3 bedrooms upstairs & one downstairs. there are 2 bathrooms but one of them is in one of the upstairs bedrooms, so we can't use it when our roommate is sleeping, as he was tonight. everyone thus knows that the downstairs bathroom is the only after-hours resort.

i finish up my set and head downstairs for a piss & a smoke. the lights are on in my downstairs roommates' room, and i know his gf is visiting cos i saw her upstairs earlier. i walk into the kitchen and head for the bathroom. the bathroom door is closed. now, we have cats & we try to keep them out of the bathroom when we remember, so it's about 50-50 on someone being in there when the door is closed. also i'm not really paying attention cos i'm carrying my laptop with me & i'm absorbed in a hand history i'm reading. anyway, i pop open the door and what do i see (fleetingly glimpse, really) but my roommate and his gf buck naked on the floor between the sink & the bathtub. i immediately close the door and apologize. as i'm saying i'm sorry, the gf starts screaming at me a bit, what the hell, jesus christ that sort of thing. i'm like, look i'm sorry but how was i to know you were in there & naked to boot. she's like, the door was closed!! to which i respond, with moderate accuracy, that the door is usually closed whether or not the bathroom is occupied. then i find myself getting irritated that this girl - who hardly knows me, and doesn't live here -- is going apeshit on me over this fairly minor faux pas of mine. sooo, i say to them through the closed door, you know, you might think about making the only bathroom available for its intended use. then i leave.

2 minutes later my roommate phones me up & starts guilt-tripping me about how he and his girlfriend were upset that i'd made them feel in the wrong about being in the bathroom. so i tell him, look man, i'm sorry, i should have knocked, but i don't know why you are making a big deal out of this. he explains that they were looking for a contact lens and so actually weren't hogging the bathroom with lascivious activities. i say ok, but all i saw when i cracked the door open was a brief glimpse of you two naked on the floor, so i don't think it was unreasonable for me to assume that you were getting it on. he replies that i WAS totally unreasonable to assume this! this & his tone irritate me so i tell him to stop being a woman and hang up.

soooo now what the hell do i do. i gotta live with this guy somehow. i'm not mad at him but i know he's gonna want me to apologize really profusely & i just don't think i did anything terrible enough to warrant that. plus it irritates me that i suspect he's acting on his annoying gf's orders.

what's my line?

There, that's a LITTLE better.
Old 12-11-2005, 02:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

what's my line?

There, that's a LITTLE better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Evan, sorry about the poor formatting. Won't happen again.
Old 12-11-2005, 02:18 AM

Here's your line:

Your roommate is a douche for not settling his woman about this. They were in the bathroom, and you didn't know they were in there. Moreover, they didn't have the door locked so it's not like this type of thing happening wasn't a possibility (particularly since they were monopolizing the only free head).

hehehehe....head.

Anyway, your roommate is a douche and his girlfriend is a spastic prude. Your line is to tell them both to screw off and then post a "Best X movie" thread.
Old 12-11-2005, 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what's my line?

[/ QUOTE ]

Learn to knock when you know a female's in the house?

Or better yet:

Learn to knock, period?
Old 12-11-2005, 02:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this & his tone irritate me so i tell him to stop being a woman and hang up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, what was that again?

Anyhow, the first time you said you were sorry the situation was over for you, it was a minor mistake and they should lock the damn door if they're standing around naked. Don't pay any attention to the bitch.

You should have knocked. Especially if you know a girl is staying at the apartment. And why bother getting into an arguement about this? I would just apologize and forget it. If he insists that he was looking for a contact lens, I couldn't care less. Why does it matter? Just apologize and be done with it.

I'd just ignore them until the girlfriend leaves and then ask him if he was really angry or just since she was angry.

If he's a normal reasonable guy, he will probably tell you he didn't really care once she is not around.

I'm guessing this door doesn't have a lock?
Old 12-11-2005, 02:23 AM

dude, learn to knock or get your own place.

you need to apologize
Old 12-11-2005, 02:23 AM

You didn't do anything wrong, its their fault for not locking the door.

also

WTF were they doing lying naked on the bathroom floor?