Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2005, 11:51 AM

Default Re: is it possible to get high off whipped cream?

[ QUOTE ]
Btw, doing this is extremely dangerous and stupid. I've probably done it like 20ish times in my life, and then I started to read about all the problems that were associated with habitual use of the drug. Its not pretty. Have fun losing control of your bladder and having to wear a diaper around. Errr... or suffering permanent brain damage due to lack of oxygen to the brain.

Basically, there are many more drugs out there that you should take before you decide to break into a dentists office in the middle of the night to get high.

[/ QUOTE ]

For everyone that asked why the penalty for crack is so much stiffer then for coke, the last few posts should tell you why.

If you can't see it, ask a straight friend to explain it to you.
Old 09-11-2005, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hold the can straight up, put mouth on nozzle, press and inhale. Yeah, you should get a buzz while killing multiple brain cells in the process. I don't know if this works any differently than straight Nitrous oxide from the dentists, if anything it works just by cutting off oxygen to your brain.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you press the whipped-cream nozzle far enough that actual cream starts coming out, you've pushed it too far. Just go slightly to the side until you hear/feel gas coming out, but don't have any solids coming along with it.

....so I've heard.

This is also a horribly ineffective way of obtaining nos. One can of whipped-cream is enough to get you half-high for about 2 minutes, and is somewhat pansy-assed compared to getting your own tank.

I don't recommend getting your own tank, however, largely because you'll become generally useless until you get rid of it again.
Old 09-11-2005, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Btw, doing this is extremely dangerous and stupid. I've probably done it like 20ish times in my life (yeah... I'm a real rebel...pffft), and then I started to read about all the problems that were associated with habitual use of the drug. Its not pretty. Have fun losing control of your bladder and having to wear a diaper around. Errr, or suffering permanent brain damage due to lack of oxygen to the brain.

Basically, there are many more drugs out there that you should take before you decide to break into a dentists office in the middle of the night to get high.

[/ QUOTE ]

about time someone discusses one of my former vices.... I used to go through a box of whippets every weekend. Me and my dusted friends (no joke) would sit in Thompson Square Park in NYC blasting sweet leaf by Black Sabbath getting [censored] up beyond belief. I am still paying the price for some of what I did... here are the downsides:
1) Brain damage. Yes, the high is literally killing brain cells. Lovely eh? I was a lot smarter before I started using this crap.
2) Frozen lips/lungs/fingers. Frostbite isn't fun, its even worse when you are on whippets and can barely feel the burn. Try going to a hospital to explain this one...
3) Kidney failure /back pain. I suffered through this one for years. My back hurt so bad, I didn't know why. Then it was explained to me what nitrous does to your kidneys... uh oh.

I was just a dumb kid when I was using this crap, as you get older you (hopefully) become smart enough to know that although the temporary high is fun, its not worth the long term damage you are doing to yourself. Don't make the mistake I made in the 80's... be a better man than me.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 09-11-2005, 01:48 PM

wait you mean to say you've never heard about this before?

the whipped cream will NOT get you high. and i figure someone else has already elaborated on how to.
Old 09-11-2005, 01:50 PM

i certainly dont miss the "wah-wah's"
Old 09-11-2005, 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I used to go through a box of whippets every weekend. Me and my dusted friends (no joke) would sit in Thompson Square Park in NYC blasting sweet leaf by Black Sabbath getting [censored] up beyond belief.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't not post this picture...

Old 09-11-2005, 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Have fun losing control of your bladder and having to wear a diaper around. Errr, or suffering permanent brain damage due to lack of oxygen to the brain.

[/ QUOTE ]

thank god you stopped before the brain-damage thingy happened.
Old 09-11-2005, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hold the can straight up, put mouth on nozzle, press and inhale. Yeah, you should get a buzz while killing multiple brain cells in the process. I don't know if this works any differently than straight Nitrous oxide from the dentists, if anything it works just by cutting off oxygen to your brain.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not true. As long as you remember to breath "some" oxygen, medical and most food grade N02 is pretty much harmless.
Old 09-11-2005, 05:26 PM

that [censored] gets you [censored] up, you can also buy nitrus at your local head shop or keybord duster does the trick too, but thats got some exta sketchy chemicals in it too
Old 09-11-2005, 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is not true. As long as you remember to breath "some" oxygen, medical and most food grade N02 is pretty much harmless.

[/ QUOTE ]

You litterally can forget to breath when your high on whippets.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]