Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION

Old 11-04-2005, 01:50 PM

Default Re: MySpace/AIM Trip Report

[ QUOTE ]
we need an update. it sounds too good to be true though. if it is true......LAY A MUSHROOM STAMP ON HER FOREHEAD FOR OOT!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well yes, I can do a mini-update. I talked with her briefly last night while I was pwning some STTs on PS. Anyway, she was going out with friends or something so it was only for a few mins.

I brought up how we're going to go to Spearmint or some other such scrippa club this weekend. She didn't balk but she did mention she had to write some paper for school and if I helped her then we could go Saturday night.

Well, I'm not helping her with some bitch ass paper unless I'm in a relationship or she's a good friend. Her saying this gives me the following possible reads: she very well could just be garnering attention and being naughty on the internet - not actually going to be out doing anything with me and/or I'm starting to think she's younger than advertised, but it's somewhat difficult to tell so far.

Anyway, if I have more time to talk I'm going to certainly make a scrippa club the #1 option but drinks or a club is good too. This definitely will have to happen before I even think about helping her with some paper.

Yugoslav