Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Other Poker Games

Old 10-27-2005, 01:46 AM

Default Re: Piling on Lee Jones

I asked thme awhile back to consider SHOE ring games or MTTs.

They said its harder to do online than in a B&M. I don't really know why.

But I'm not piling on Lee Jones lol
Old 10-27-2005, 04:49 AM

Well he has now said that unbeknownst to him, the software programmers are planning to add draw games. I chimed in and said that besides triple draw, any high draw games should be pot-limit only rather than limit and should be 6-max like on 24h. Bluffing ain't worth squat in limit high draw and the games suck, but pot-limit high draw for various stakes would be a welcome addition imo. I'd play more of it on 24h if they had more players, but the player base of stars could make them go all the time.
Old 10-27-2005, 05:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well he has now said that unbeknownst to him, the software programmers are planning to add draw games. I chimed in and said that besides triple draw, any high draw games should be pot-limit only rather than limit and should be 6-max like on 24h. Bluffing ain't worth squat in limit high draw and the games suck, but pot-limit high draw for various stakes would be a welcome addition imo. I'd play more of it on 24h if they had more players, but the player base of stars could make them go all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Being Stars, they'll probably spread both. They have NL Omaha/8 after all.
Old 10-30-2005, 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think spread limit would be best.
Old 10-30-2005, 05:28 PM

Hi Bluff:

While I agree that high draw limit games may not be the best, you can certainly bluff in it.

Best wishes,
Mason
Old 10-30-2005, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Bluff:

While I agree that high draw limit games may not be the best, you can certainly bluff in it.

Best wishes,
Maosn

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice to see you chime in here on occasion Mason...

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2005, 08:35 PM

While I agree that high draw limit games may not be the best...

While it is true that the weaker players just get crushed in them, is anything else wrong with them?

Also the current high draw online games are good, contrary to what the other poster claims. They also seem to last, and I see no reason why they wouldn't do great on a major site.

D.
Old 11-03-2005, 07:47 AM

I would register multiple accounts and fill mixed games by myself if it would get Poker Stars to start spreading them.
Old 11-03-2005, 09:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For some reason, this post, along with your username made me laugh.