Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Omaha/8
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2005, 04:11 PM

Default Re: PLO8 Online Cash Games (Research & Review)

Great stuff.. just have been through the first couple hands, but already enjoying it.

Thanks for sharing!
Old 08-07-2005, 09:10 AM

Hmm, so that really was you I played against at Stars. I'm starting over with a small stake won from a freeroll after cashing everything out a few months ago. I don't like depositing, hehe. I was at a table with your name a few times in the smaller stars PLO8 games and thought it was just a fan. I guess it still could've been. Nice write-up. It is interesting to see the different views people have of the game and how the mesh or conflict with my own. I wish I was a good enough writer to say the things I want to say, but as of yet, I'm not. I'm working on it, though.
Old 08-07-2005, 01:29 PM

If it was prior to that post, yeah, it probably was me. I have since learned that Stars is not such a hot format for micro-blind PLO8.

I have also found out that as the stakes increase, PLO8 cash games seem to change rather dramatically (the hands posted here play nothing like the hands I witnessed in micro-blind stakes). Although I expected a big change, I thought that games would be relatively similar. They aren't.

I'm pretty much FeliciaLee everywhere. Most of the time, Glenn is the one playing. I have always abhorred Internet poker. I'm much more of a live game player. I've come around a little recently, but I still don't much care for it, I just can't leave the house until my immune system bounces back.

There are no "fans" in poker (shudder). There are stalkers or fellow players. It gives me the willies to see people acting like "fans" around poker players. It would be like going to a state prison and getting the autograph of your favorite serial killer. Ugh. I know, I'm being narrow-minded, but I have been around poker players too long.

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-08-2005, 06:29 PM

Ahh the reason I see a 'felicialee' in my pokerstars L08 game a few days back. Disregard this if it was the other fellow playing.