[ QUOTE ]
Older gals rock!

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Diane Lane... drool
Old 12-22-2005, 03:02 PM

Default Re: Older Women

[ QUOTE ]
Nope, I'm 90% sure she has no kids. Never married, I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good. In my case, she has two kids. We dated for a while, had great sex, but I broke it off...got the feeling she was looking for a daddy figure, and those kids are out of control. Found out she was just looking to get laid 'cause we were [censored] buddies for a while. We still keep in touch.

In my friend's case, he dated an older woman who he had been friends with for a while. She doesn't have kids, but after a while he got the feeling her bio clock was ticking and broke it off. They had great sex too.

So, you're in luck, lad. Sounds like all upside for you. Definitely go for it.

ScottieK
Old 12-22-2005, 03:02 PM

My girlfriend is 9 years older than me, we've been dating for the last ten years, since I was 20.

If you're compatible and have fun together, that's all that matters.
Old 12-22-2005, 03:03 PM

Location: seattle!!!__ too sunny to be in a cardroom....ahhh, one more hand

[ QUOTE ]
But older women are often happy to bang younger guys and can teach you a lot about basically everything. Less obnoxious than young ones usually, too. More fun to be with, if personality matters to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. However, the older, screwed up gals are really a mess to deal with. They can be worse than the younger ones in many ways. They've had more time to accumulate baggage. Watch for the signs.

b
Old 12-22-2005, 03:06 PM

i'm 19 and recently started dating a 24 year old. as others have already pointed out, older women know how to [censored]. it's kinda weird though because i don't consider myself to be very mature.
Old 12-22-2005, 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm 19 and recently started dating a 24 year old. as others have already pointed out, older women know how to [censored]. it's kinda weird though because i don't consider myself to be very mature.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's ok because, at 24, she doesn't really qualify as an "older woman" in the real spirit of the phrase, anyway.
Old 12-22-2005, 03:10 PM

Don't post much here but this one's in my wheelhouse. I'm 25, my girlfriend of over a year is 30 (but looks about my age. She gets carded more than I do). Second time I've dated an older woman (21/27), though this one is much more serious.

If you're into this for sex, my experience is that the stereotype is true. Knock yourself out, but bring it, or don't be surprised if she gets tired of you.

If it gets serious, there are plusses and minuses. For me, way more plusses, but you may be different. My girl is one of the smartest I've ever known, and is very successful. I have more to talk about with her than the average girl my age or younger, and some of that has to do with age/experience. We have similar life goals. (She also digs the game we shall not mention.) The flip side is that there's no denying I'm an adult now. The biological clock is real, even if she doesn't want it to be, there's a built-in family-making horizon that you have to deal with.

You asked what you'd expect out of an older women before you'd date her (I assume you mean date seriously when you ask this). Don't think of it that way, just find out if you enjoy being with her. The only thing I'd "expect" is that she has done something worthwhile/learned something worthwhile from the extra years she's been alive. But that would apply just as much if you were both 31.

Hope this helps

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But older women are often happy to bang younger guys and can teach you a lot about basically everything. Less obnoxious than young ones usually, too. More fun to be with, if personality matters to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. However, the older, screwed up gals are really a mess to deal with. They can be worse than the younger ones in many ways. They've had more time to accumulate baggage. Watch for the signs.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah. There are ones that are hating the world and blaming any and all men for their inability to get a man or be in any way happy. They're poison. But usually you can see those coming and wouldn't be asking them out anyway.

I agree, but considering how much maturing people do through college, there's still a fair bit of maturity difference between someone who's just started college and someone who's just started a career.
Old 12-22-2005, 03:13 PM

Location: seattle!!!__ too sunny to be in a cardroom....ahhh, one more hand

[ QUOTE ]
But usually you can see those coming and wouldn't be asking them out anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Remember this is OOT. Some wouldn't see it coming if there was a parade preceding it.

b