Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2005, 09:15 PM

Default Re: What does this girl want?? (+NSFW pics)

[ QUOTE ]
as you well know, the fields in Champaign are fertile

enough so that I haven't moved away yet

[/ QUOTE ]

you graduated I assume, I remember the good ole days i.e. guest bartending on a monday, then talking to some 19 yr old skank and bringing back to the house for some good smoke and good times. wake up for class at 3pm and then try to relive the night before.

never again will life be so stress free and easy...
Old 12-11-2005, 09:16 PM

Your big brother is right, girls want your attention and if you're not giving it, they want it even more. Thing is, this girl is nuts and you are giving her way too much thought. Move on and concentrate on school. You'll have more women than you'll know what to do with later on.
Old 12-11-2005, 09:18 PM

yep...graduated 3-4 years ago

26 now--it's actually tougher at this age as you appear creepy to some of the 19 year olds

I was going to move, but New Orleans plans fell apart

I do have an 'exit' strategy eventually

I look young, too...it helps
Old 12-11-2005, 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But it's hard when it's a girl that you actually like.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you like someone that makes fun of you and refers to you as a stalker? b/c she's hot (presumably) and gave you some attention? The best thing you can do is ignore her and try to get with another girl to make psycho girl jealous. Psycho girl will go crazy and begin stalking you, at which point you can just laugh at her and call her a stupid freshman [censored], then she'll develop an eating disorder or something.

If you're just trying to hit it and quit it, that's cool, but why would you want to have a serious relationship with a girl like this? All she'll do is make you feel like a jerk constantly and be a typical attention-seeking [censored].

Also, get a fake ID, start going to local bars/nightclubs, and start bagging some college chicks. You'll officially be "the man" at school.

Good luck YG
Old 12-11-2005, 09:20 PM

turn2 - check your PM, got a question 4 ya...

and your exit strategy better be good...champaign sux people in like drugs...
Old 12-11-2005, 09:21 PM

You only care because she's cute. That has to be it. Drop her like a bad habit.
Old 12-11-2005, 09:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK David, I'll start by saying NO OFFENSE b/c a lot of people in OOT don't have much respect of OP's.

First off - don't ever hook up with a girl in class, things go bad and you're grade suffers b/c of it and there is always wierd tension, you are in college and there are plenty of chicks to hook up with.

Second - don't you have a friend/roomate/brother/uncle/cousin to talk to about this, why is this forum turning into the I DON'T KNOW IF A GIRL LIKES ME, WHAT'S MY LINE forum.

Third - if you want her just tell her, what's the worst she can say - NO...holy [censored], let me kill myself.

With that said, wait until the semester is over, don't do chicks in your class, I had to drop a class mid semester b/c it got so wierd.

peace

[/ QUOTE ]

ding on all points. so true.
Old 12-11-2005, 09:23 PM

That was basically a general statement. I definitely don't want a serious relationship with this girl, but I wouldn't hate to hook up with her.
Old 12-11-2005, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Then we start talking online and one night I'm talking to her when she starts saying stuff like "You're gay, quit talking to me. Never talk to me again"

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a chance that it was one of her friends saying this as well. I don't trust many online conversations (I've had a couple of friends ruin my chances with a couple of girls going on my screename and saying [censored] up stuff.)

If you just wanna hook up, I'd get one of your friends to get friendly with her or one of her friends, and set up a get-together one weekend when you'll all be there. This way you'll be able to see her on neutral grounds and she won't see you as a "stalker" b/c it was arranged by your friends and all.

Seeing how you're still in highschool, you could always just pass her a note...

Do you like me?

[ ] yes
[ ] no
[ ] maybe
Old 12-11-2005, 09:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Then we start talking online and one night I'm talking to her when she starts saying stuff like "You're gay, quit talking to me. Never talk to me again"

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a chance that it was one of her friends saying this as well. I don't trust many online conversations (I've had a couple of friends ruin my chances with a couple of girls going on my screename and saying [censored] up stuff.)

If you just wanna hook up, I'd get one of your friends to get friendly with her or one of her friends, and set up a get-together one weekend when you'll all be there. This way you'll be able to see her on neutral grounds and she won't see you as a "stalker" b/c it was arranged by your friends and all.

Seeing how you're still in highschool, you could always just pass her a note...

Do you like me?

[ ] yes
[ ] no
[ ] maybe

[/ QUOTE ]
I do know that she had a friend at her house that night, so that could be it. I think one of her friends responded to a text that my friend sent(same kid who called her two other times)