Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2005, 07:13 PM

Default Re: watch what you download from email

[ QUOTE ]
I always watch what I download from email, 'cause the text does nothing for me. I'm a visual masturbator.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had better find the link to the pic of you flexing for the middle school yearbook, because if that imageshack file dies it would definitely lead to a dry spell for me in that department.
Old 11-22-2005, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i dont think this is true at all. when did diablo note him?

[/ QUOTE ]
I think Dids is referring to this posted dated 10/4/05. However, the theory that Blarg was unremarkable before, besides being an insult to the man - nay, OOT itself - is easily disproven. Just do a search on +Blarg from range X years ago until 50 days ago, and you'll see lots of "Blarg is a damn genius", "can I be Blarg's official lackey?", "Blarg = my favorite poster without an avatar", even back into the archive server "Blarg said it best" and "the quality ratio of blarg's posts is so freakin high". My recognition of Blarg's awesomeness was in no way some sort of El Diablo band wagoning.
Old 11-22-2005, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
...In fact, in the ill fated king of OOT thread(s) it looked to be swede, blarg, patrick and mayyyybe el diablo in the final four.

[/ QUOTE ]

I say run this [censored] again. My game has upped since the last run.

[/ QUOTE ]

post count <> game
Old 11-22-2005, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I did?

I stopped posting because I had nothing to say, but I never really stopped reading. Maybe I claimed I was going to or something. It could be that Blarg was just really awesome in threads that I didn't read. Very possible I'm wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you did? Meh. It's a discussion about nothing. Blarg's post have been recognized for quite some time as pretty good. Like, people stop in the middle of the thread to say "jesus, you're good". In fact, in the ill fated king of OOT thread(s) it looked to be swede, blarg, patrick and mayyyybe el diablo in the final four.

<font color="white"> I claim to not care about such things, but I was sure I'd win that [censored] thing when I bought all you fuckers lunch.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I was on hiatus then. I am back to clear #1 again.
Old 11-22-2005, 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Let me state things another way. Anyone who is gullible enough to give away their financial information to phishing attacks needs to learn some common sense about how the Internet and email works before moving on to advanced topics like posting on online forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry to tell you this my friend but the online world does not work this way.

[ QUOTE ]
I guess I don't have a lot of caring in my heart for stupid people. Sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are they stupid or uneducated?

[/ QUOTE ]

Joe, you are a much nicer guy than me, that is for sure.

As to your question, to fall for most of this crap, probably a bit of both.
Old 11-22-2005, 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i dont think this is true at all. when did diablo note him?

[/ QUOTE ]
I think Dids is referring to this posted dated 10/4/05. However, the theory that Blarg was unremarkable before, besides being an insult to the man - nay, OOT itself - is easily disproven. Just do a search on +Blarg from range X years ago until 50 days ago, and you'll see lots of "Blarg is a damn genius", "can I be Blarg's official lackey?", "Blarg = my favorite poster without an avatar", even back into the archive server "Blarg said it best" and "the quality ratio of blarg's posts is so freakin high". My recognition of Blarg's awesomeness was in no way some sort of El Diablo band wagoning.

[/ QUOTE ]

it was obvious and duly noted by a handful of OOTers that blarg was a top quality poster well before that. im sure when diablo issued that edict the level of love increased, as is expected, but it well over zero before that.
Old 11-22-2005, 09:58 PM

Default and in conclusion....

worst worm of the year...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10162734/

you heard it here 24 hrs. before the news media -

and since the whole point of the post wasn't to warn people to not open email, but to alert OOT of a new threat - it should have had a few posts and not much else - instead it's a great ol' circle jerk amongst people who think they know [censored] when they can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

so buzz off.

RB
Old 11-22-2005, 11:43 PM

Default Re: and in conclusion....

[ QUOTE ]
worst worm of the year...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10162734/

you heard it here 24 hrs. before the news media -

and since the whole point of the post wasn't to warn people to not open email, but to alert OOT of a new threat - it should have had a few posts and not much else - instead it's a great ol' circle jerk amongst people who think they know [censored] when they can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

so buzz off.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

vindication baby!
Old 11-22-2005, 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
don't run with scissors

don't give drunken piggy back rides when there's ice on the ground

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because a bulldog licks your face, it's not necessary to lick him back.
Old 11-23-2005, 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
that sounds a lot like a password sniffer/trojan already on your PC - if they got three seperate accounts like that, your pc is probably the common denominator.

I'd consider a format/reinstall - either that or two virus scanners and every spyware/shareware you can come up with...

this is drifting into Computer Technical - I've gotten a PM or two tonight about stuff - so I won't get into it anymore, but yah - something is harvesting emails and sending .zip files to them - I've gotten the CIA, Nicole Richie/Paris Hilton pics...and who knows what else -

On a whim, I saved one to disk via thunderbird and examined the .zip file without executing - there's an executable in there - Symtemec still sees nothing, even on my HD scanned - and I'm not gonna RUN the executable to find out...

I think it may be time to retire that particular email anyways - had it for 5 years, and after 2 or 3 they get real cluttered.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow. I thought your OP was pretty stupid, but this response to Diablo is just beyond retarded.

GoT