Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 11-09-2005, 08:13 AM

Default party e-check/igm-pay cashout time?

i've never used this method of withdrawl, so i was wondering - i know it says 3-7 business days on the cashout screen, was wondering from those who use it, is this the typical range of time it takes, or does it happen quicker for some/most? thanks for your help
Old 11-09-2005, 10:39 AM

Default Re: party e-check/igm-pay cashout time?

Ref. Party Poker and iGM-pay I'm waiting since 3 Nov. So that would be four business days and two weekend days. So seven business days would be a total of a minimum of ELEVEN DAYS. (I understand their optional additional form scenario.) However, when you consider how quickly they get the money from your account (two days) (and almost instantly onto your poker cashier account), eleven days is a LONG TIME to wait on the money to be credit (back) to checking account. Just my two cents !

[ QUOTE ]
i've never used this method of withdrawl, so i was wondering - i know it says 3-7 business days on the cashout screen, was wondering from those who use it, is this the typical range of time it takes, or does it happen quicker for some/most? thanks for your help

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-09-2005, 10:44 AM

wow, that's beat - do you think the bank wire method would be faster (regardless of the $35 transaction fee, which in this case would be a small amount in relation to the total withdrawl)
Old 11-09-2005, 11:39 AM

Yea, I am waiting for this too. God I miss neteller.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:40 AM

Once I got my checking account verified cashouts never take more than a couple business days. I usually use Neteller though.

The only exception would be if you had recently made a deposit through IGMPAY, and the e-check would have to clear before the cashout process will begin. Normally when this is the case you will receive an email explaining the delay.

PG
Old 11-09-2005, 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yea, I am waiting for this too. God I miss neteller.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe i'm out of the loop, but why do you miss neteller? why don't you use neteller? ...or is there some reason why you can't any longer?
Old 11-09-2005, 01:03 PM

I made a cashout Sunday, money was in bank on Tuesday.

However, I have noticed that cashouts on Thursday, Friday or Weekends all take till Tuesday...

[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2005, 05:44 PM

Anyone care to define "settled" as used in the igm-pay email to me?

Here's something they stung me with, which is not described in any of their service descriptions. I'm waiting for my first cashout. I received this AFTER the account was "verified" days ago:

"As your iGM-Pay purchase dated 11/03/05 11:26 has not settled, we will not be able to process your cash out request as of now. It usually takes five to six business days for an iGM-Pay to settle from the date of deposit. In the meantime, your funds are available and can be transferred back to your Poker account. You can reverse your Cash Out from the deposit page in the Cashier section at the site."

[ QUOTE ]
wow, that's beat - do you think the bank wire method would be faster (regardless of the $35 transaction fee, which in this case would be a small amount in relation to the total withdrawl)

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-09-2005, 07:14 PM

I've got the money in my bank account as quick as 24 hrs and have had it take as long as 5 days.
Old 11-09-2005, 07:44 PM

thanks for all of the responses, i went the e-check route - the withdrawl was approved in under an hour, guess we'll see how long it takes to hit the bank, i'll report back when it does for sh[/i]its and giggles