Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2005, 05:06 PM

Default Re: Best site for $10 NL?

[ QUOTE ]
I've already deposited at almost every site. Can I still bonus whore?

Honestly, I'm less interested in whoring and more interested in seeing if I can beat the games. I know it's -EV, but it's what I want to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are confusing bonus whoring with rakeback. You have to have an account with a site to bonus whore. At the level you want to play it will take a awhile to clear the bonuses, but the bonuses can be half or more of your bankroll. This isn't the right forum for a detailed discussion, just check the stickies on the bonus forum or make a NOOB POST there. You will find it helpful in building your roll.
Old 12-06-2005, 06:36 PM

play on pacific thats where I started, its so easy you will laugh. they also have a $100 signp bonus that you get straight away and can play with
Old 12-06-2005, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
play on pacific thats where I started, its so easy you will laugh. they also have a $100 signp bonus that you get straight away and can play with

[/ QUOTE ]

how much of a deposit do you have to make to get the bonus?
Old 12-06-2005, 06:53 PM

I just switched to Stars from Party - mostly cos they have smaller tables that you don't have to be a "beginner" to play. This means that later this month going on my present winrate when my BR shrinks too much I can still move down [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Not played them yet - tho the 25NL stars games appear juicy - and I'm sure when I stop getting sucked out on I'll start winning again.

Stars also have rather nice tourneys available - as I am quite partial to a good tourney at the weekend it all works out well for me...
Old 12-06-2005, 07:00 PM

I don't normally do this, but I will let you in on a little secret. Listen closely now.

BoDoG.

Now go forth and prosper.

P.S. Nothing that I know really comes close IMO.