Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2005, 04:38 PM

Default Re: Need Help on a Drug Test.

i thought this thread was dead and hence missed several of the later replies.

i just recently decided to do this volunteer job. i had already smoked before deciding.

i have never been drug tested before for a job and didnt think a volunteer job at a vet would require one.

im sort of friends with a vet who is transferring to this place. so while i could just go to another place, id much rather stay here.

lastly, i dont consider smoking a little pot or having drinks on my spare time being irresponsible. give me a break.
Old 11-13-2005, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This has worked in 100% of the cases for people I know, including myself (like 9-for-9 or so).

[/ QUOTE ]

It's hard to argue with results, but I'm willing to bet that all of these detox products actually screw up the test somehow by masking the drug in the urine, rather than actually "cleansing" your body. Notice that the website says "It becomes effective 1 hour after taking and yields a clean test for 3-6 hours". If it really cleaned you, it would be effective until you smoked again.

I don't think there's any way to actually get it out of your fat cells any quicker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it is clearly a masking agent.
Old 11-13-2005, 08:36 PM

Drug tests are pointless. Let me get this straight - if you smoked one doobie in the last month, you're considered high risk by their insurance company... but if you drank heavily every single day for the past month, you are zero risk?
Old 11-13-2005, 08:52 PM

First of all, if you don't smoke often, it won't show up on a typical drug test.

Second, drink lots of cranberry juice. Also, they sell personal drug tests at stores so you can find out if you're [censored] in advance.
Old 11-13-2005, 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Drug tests are pointless. Let me get this straight - if you smoked one doobie in the last month, you're considered high risk by their insurance company... but if you drank heavily every single day for the past month, you are zero risk?

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, in this particular case, I think people with pot and/or other drugs in their system would be more likely than a heavy drinker to help themselves to some goodies from the vet's medicine cabinet. (I assume this why they're testing volunteers)
Old 11-14-2005, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly, in this particular case, I think people with pot and/or other drugs in their system would be more likely than a heavy drinker to help themselves to some goodies from the vet's medicine cabinet. (I assume this why they're testing volunteers)

[/ QUOTE ]

I see your point.

However, it's still not completely conclusive.
Old 11-16-2005, 11:48 AM

Depends, I dont believe I have really met anyone who doesnt like how pain pills and the such feel, so its hard to say JUST b.c they have smoked weed that they are more prone to it.

Either way, just drink a lot of water, has always worked for me. From my understanding, its stored in your body fat, so the "bigger" you are, the longer its going to stay around. You dont seem to have to much body fat, so you should be pretty good.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]