Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2005, 07:54 PM

Default Coming to NY this weekend!

Obligatory preamble: if you know of places that spread LHE up to 15/30 or so, located in a certain large city in the northeastern US or on a nearby island known for its length, click here: poker@richardberg.net.

With that out of the way, onto the fun stuff. I'll be in the area from tomorrow (Thurs) until Monday afternoon. Ostensibly this trip is about the Duke basketball game in Madison Square Garden on Friday night, but it would be great to put some faces to 2+2 names while I'm up there. Most of my RL buds live on Long Island -- I fly to/from Islip -- but I'll be in the city on Thurs/Fri at least, longer if there's good times to be had. First round of drinks is on me (maybe more, if I river goot...)

I've learned my lesson: no car this time, not bringing more than I can carry on my back, unfraid of the train systems (a cinch compared with my European poker adventures). As such, you name the time & place and I can probably be there. Who's down?