Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2005, 01:45 AM

Default Re: What do you think about this semibluff?

[ QUOTE ]
PS: You do now realize you thanked a guy who was mocking you, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

im not in the mood to go check it but Im sure you're right and that he really was mocking me. that was the whole point of my post. people mock so much it's hard to tell what's the difference between a serious respectfull post and a clown posting something to be funny, insult someone, and add zero value.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:45 AM

Default Re: What do you think about this semibluff?

[ QUOTE ]
Okay here's the deal.. this post was actually an experiment of mine. I wanted to see if your replies to my topics were biased due to all these people flaming me.

What I realise is that most of the time, people don't even read my posts, they just see my nickname and reply a wise-ass one-liner sarcastic remark, just to make me look stupid. Sure some of the stuff I've posted on the past is really not educative "hand analysis" material, but that's does't people the right to flame. Just ignore the stuff if it's that bad.

Okay so I inverted the names on the hand history, so the HERO on this hand is actually my oponent and I'm villain. Also the guy I was playing against is a very respected well-known player here, and I'd bet if he posted the same hand he'd get much more sympathy. I picked this exact hand cause he played similar to how I would have played. I don't see any problem with this semibluff push, but of course it's not usual for someone to slowplay TPTK the way I did in that hand (I was planning to reraise allin turn, as this guy was really pushing everyone at the table around, betting draws oop etc), so usually his bet would work, pushing out of the pot some weak pair or draw.

People saying I played the hand horribly wouldn't say the same if the true "Hero" of this hand posted.

Also nice to see some good replies from Holdemkilla, James, etc, people actually trying to help.

Oh and screw you guys who respond to every thread you dislike by making a one-line remark wich usually tries to be funny and at the same time mocking the original poster every time. That's just like being an [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]this is really ironic because i was just about to post and say that i thought you plyed this hand ok... swear to god. ppl on this board have an aversion to CR draws on the flop w/ plenty of money behind (and for good reason!), but this seems like a case where attacking apparent weakness (w/ outs) looks fine. turn play looks solid to me... 2funny.
Closed Thread