Old 07-13-2005, 03:55 PM

Default Re: open letter to pacific poker

[ QUOTE ]
I'm curious as to what draws people to play at pacific in the first place

[/ QUOTE ]

The worst players on the net are there.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:20 PM

The absolute most retarded thing about Pacific's software is that when you hit any key on the keyboard when it is your turn to act it will call or raise your hand. So if you are typing in the chat box and hit the enter key when the action gets to you, you just raised that 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Or you hit the space bar and all of a sudden you have called 3 cold with 38 offsuit. Most idiotic thing I have ever witnessed.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:42 PM

i don't know if they tell you anywhere on their site but they are very proud that the only change they have made to their shite software in the last two years is to add a retrograde keyboard bet system - f for fold; r for raise; etc

the trouble is, as you have found out to your cost, when it's your turn to act, the keyboard bet system kicks in without any warning to you, and if you happen to be typing one of the relevant betting letters in the chatbox, the bet system overrules the chat

they tell me they know about this glitch and they will fix it in their next upgrade - so you can expect a fix within the next two years

maybe
Old 07-14-2005, 01:58 PM

Well, I don't know about that crap, but I do know that I have hit the enter key and the space bar, and both of those caused actions like I posted. So it isn't just the f and the r, and those guys are still a bunch of donkeys.
Old 07-14-2005, 02:51 PM

I had a good one there a while ago..
The interface locked up on a hand I was in. It was the river and I needed to bet. The button disappeared, so I was hitting 'b' 'b' 'b' - I've seen that work even when the buttons are gone. Finally my bet goes it, and it goes to SD without the other guy calling. Won the pot, minus the extra bet. Next hand gets dealt - it inexplicably deals me out, then deals a flop before any blinds are posted.
It is [censored] up there..
Old 07-14-2005, 02:58 PM

Default Nothing like the Customer Service at Interpoker

This weekend, after raising preflop, I flopped top pair, with a good kicker at the shorthanded 3pound/6 pound tables. Their system froze/disconnected me, made me auto fold and I forfeited the pot. I emailed Ryan Hartley, the guy that sends the emails, and asked him what could be done. The next day, he credited my account with $65. Can't beat good customer service!!!
Old 07-14-2005, 05:05 PM

Here's a new one: I sat down in a 15/30 game just after the BB had passed. I got a phone call, so I clicked sit out. When I came back, the BB had just passed again, so I clicked auto-post blinds. When the button passed, it made me post a dead SB, even though it was my first hand at the table.
Old 07-15-2005, 02:31 AM

if anyone feels like sharing, I'd be very interested to hear some pacific screen names. I'm MrNobody. The one guy who's always playing is RoyTott. local here?
Old 07-15-2005, 02:34 AM

I'm wtfunoob. This way, I can berate the fish constantly without offending them. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-15-2005, 02:42 AM

let it go mosta, i felt the same way as you. the site was very profitable with all the fish but there were so many problems so i couldn't decide to play or not. you aren't a newbie man, you know it's not worth it just move on.