Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2005, 02:18 PM

Default King of the Zoo 2006 Schedule

The proposed 2006 KotZ Schedule has been posted on the website for awhile, but today it was finally implemented by Stars. You can see all events for next year in the Tourney/Private tab on Stars if you sort by ID and scroll to the bottom.

Also, remember that our Championship $50+1 NLHE is next week on Thursday. Password will be sent in a couple days to the mailing list (see my email to get on it). That's only two weeks after the last one instead of the usual three since I want to avoid running it too close to the holidays. jpg777 is still a near lock to win it, but 2nd place also gets a trophy and that is more wide open, so this one counts. Then we begin a new season on Jan 5th. I look forward to being the TD for the 3rd year and to playing KotZ using some of the newest tournament formats that Stars offers.

Another change I plan on instituting is eliminating the 25 post requirement. You simply have to be a registered user here on 2+2 and make the effort to email me to get on the password mailing list. I've have been doing that de facto the last few events anyway and might as well make it official.

Ed May
KotZ TD
www.kingofthezoo.com
Old 12-09-2005, 02:20 PM

Default Re: King of the Zoo 2006 Schedule

very cool, i didn't check out king of the zoo till sept/oct, so i didn't play any, but i'm really looking forward to being involved next year. should be fun!
Old 12-09-2005, 07:49 PM

Thanks for all the work as TD, Ed! Looking forward to the championship and to next year.
Old 12-09-2005, 09:17 PM

I arrived here too late for 2004, missed the first couple in 2005 and then said eff it, but 2006 is the year I represent. I suck at tournaments so I'll just be donating $500 to the overall prize pool but I'll have fun doing it!
Old 12-09-2005, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I arrived here too late for 2004, missed the first couple in 2005 and then said eff it, but 2006 is the year I represent. I suck at tournaments so I'll just be donating $500 to the overall prize pool but I'll have fun doing it!

[/ QUOTE ]
Ed,
I need to get back on the email list. I will pm you my address.