Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2005, 03:51 PM

Default AleoMagus Guide?

I have read alot about AleoMagus and his guide to beating the games on party, people have told me to search for it but I really cannot find it.

Where is this guide? Can someone post a link?

Also, can I make a suggestion that it really should go in the FAQ, since it probably is a common question for us new folks. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

TheWeakling
Old 07-21-2005, 04:01 PM

Default Re: AleoMagus Guide?

HERE you go.
Old 07-21-2005, 04:02 PM

poker.wikicities.com -> scroll to bottom and choose sngs...that's a great faq as well

also shadow's thread of posts and the post of best june threads are also great resources

as far as the guide, it's been linked to as recently as this afternoon, but i don't remember where exactly...read through today's posts or search for "how to beat party 10+1"
Old 07-21-2005, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
poker.wikicities.com -> scroll to bottom and choose sngs...that's a great faq as well

also shadow's thread of posts and the post of best june threads are also great resources

as far as the guide, it's been linked to as recently as this afternoon, but i don't remember where exactly...read through today's posts or search for "how to beat party 10+1"

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that site yours, if not where did you find it? As far as i can tell there is no con to it, its not a banner farm and it doesnt have popups.

Ok, so its ripped all of its information off of this forum, but thats about it.

Phill
Old 07-21-2005, 04:38 PM

it was created from some members of here, as far as i can tell

wikis are just places for people to contribute material to serve as a knowledge base

i saw a link on here and have enjoyed going through the posts and information linked on it
Old 07-21-2005, 04:39 PM

It was a nice find, ill enjoy going through it myself at some point in the near future.

Phill
Old 07-21-2005, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is that site yours, if not where did you find it? As far as i can tell there is no con to it, its not a banner farm and it doesnt have popups.

Ok, so its ripped all of its information off of this forum, but thats about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was established before citanul became a mod. I took his FAQ and put it on there (there's a link at the bottom).

Since then a few questions and links were added, but about a week or two later citanul became a mod and it lost the wind in its sail. I think it still would be useful, but those types of things need community drive, and with a moderator doing a lot of the needed work here at the forum, I don't think it's as necessary as it was when it was created.

People are of course free, and encouraged, to add their own links and such there if they find them useful. It started out as a place for a FAQ but doesn't need to stay that way. It is whatever people do with it. The site is everyone's.