Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 01:41 PM

Default Re: Don\'t post about....(v2.1)

1. Underage gambling. Regaling us with a story of how a friend of yours did it and almost got arrested is fine, if it's informaitve/entertaining. However, asking about how to get away with underage gambling or what the punishments are for doing so or any other question/point that's been made 1,000 times before is not allowed and will result in a banning.

<font color="blue"> Thats pretty harsh, do you really think you have to ban someone for posting a question? Do you realize almost everything has already been posted here? Do you realize how poor the search function is? Cut the new posters some slack </font>

2. Bad Beat Stories will result in a banning. <font color="blue"> Cant you just move the thread? Your really itching to ban someone it seems </font>

3. Posting information about cardrooms of dubious legality including but not limited to name, address or phone number will result in a banning. Requests for such information are allowed only if it's clearly stated in your post that you would like the info pmmed to you.
<font color="blue"> "Posting information about cardrooms of dubious legality including but not limited to name, address or phone number will result in a banning"
.... Thank god they didnt put you in charge of Internet Gambling. Do you realize for many people illegal poker rooms are the only accesible ones? Why cant they discuss where they play? </font>
Old 11-11-2005, 04:38 PM

1. Underage gambling. Regaling us with a story of how a friend of yours did it and almost got arrested is fine, if it's informaitve/entertaining. However, asking about how to get away with underage gambling or what the punishments are for doing so or any other question/point that's been made 1,000 times before is not allowed and will result in a banning.

<font color="blue"> Thats pretty harsh, do you really think you have to ban someone for posting a question? Do you realize almost everything has already been posted here? Do you realize how poor the search function is? Cut the new posters some slack </font>

<font color="red"> No one is saying you can't post a question. However, the "I am a 16 year old punk who thinks he looks 18, do I need a fake ID?" subject has been covered 1000 times, and gets the same variety of answers 1000 times. Enough already. We have a FAQ at the top of the forum. </font>

2. Bad Beat Stories will result in a banning. <font color="blue"> Cant you just move the thread? Your really itching to ban someone it seems </font>

<font color="red"> The only place to move a bad beat thread would be the trash can. If he is really itching to ban someone, a bad beat post would be a great place to start </font>

3. Posting information about cardrooms of dubious legality including but not limited to name, address or phone number will result in a banning. Requests for such information are allowed only if it's clearly stated in your post that you would like the info pmmed to you.

<font color="blue"> "Posting information about cardrooms of dubious legality including but not limited to name, address or phone number will result in a banning"
.... Thank god they didnt put you in charge of Internet Gambling. Do you realize for many people illegal poker rooms are the only accesible ones? Why cant they discuss where they play? </font>

<font color="red"> No one is saying they can't discuss where they play. But you don't have to post "Joe's Bar, 1197 Main Street, second door on the right. Knock twice, tell them Fred sent you. 1-800-555-ILLEGAL is the phone number, owner is there every other Wednesday between 2:00 and 3:00, he drives a black Toyota, license plate number "POKUR".

If I all I had was a illegal room accesible to me, I would hate to see it get busted because a bunch of donks had to continually plaster its location here while talking about what kind of sandwich they liked to eat there </font>
Old 11-11-2005, 04:41 PM

Not at all. I have never banned a non-spammer, but I see no reason not to be harsher, as such treatment is endorsed by the administrators. Have you been to OOT lately? PM me for further clarification.
Old 11-11-2005, 04:44 PM

LMAO!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Have you been to OOT lately?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pity they who feel the wrath of [censored]! [censored] suffers not fools lightly!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Closed Thread