Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2005, 10:08 AM

Default Consensus on Full Tilt Poker? Massive Deposit Bonus 100% up to $600

Anyone play Full Tilt Poker or have heard anything about it? I'm a little skeptical about them, that bonus has to be too good to be true. Plus I do not see them mentioned on BonusWhores.
Old 06-18-2005, 11:14 AM

Default Re: Consensus on Full Tilt Poker? Massive Deposit Bonus 100% up to $60

It's perfectly legit, but it's a very slow grind to clear it all. They release it $20 at a time and I don't recall the exact requirements but I know I was releasing about $10 a night playing two tables for a couple hours. Far from impossible, but a long haul. I got way over my head and found the competition pretty tough, lost alot there and eventually cut my losses and cashed out to find softer games after clearing only $100 or so. I was however not playing the best poker of my life at the time, so perhaps you'll have better experience. Their client is one of my favorites I've played so far.
Old 06-18-2005, 09:08 PM

Default Re: Consensus on Full Tilt Poker? Massive Deposit Bonus 100% up to $600

ok that doesnt sound that bad, i was weary of throwing in $600 to get the full bonus, but I guess I'll throw in $400 or so and use the 120 days to grind out as much as possible. I kinda like the fact that it's released in $20 increments.

I'm gonna do some math on it first as they show you exactly how the bonus is released on the site. Thx though
Old 06-18-2005, 09:17 PM

i used to think it blew but after playing on there and clearing $1200 (initial + 2 reload) in bonuses i think it is no problem. just 4 table the 2/4 shorthanded limit and higher or 4 table the .5/1 blind and higher NL.
Old 06-19-2005, 01:31 AM

Search the internet forum. It's one of the worst bonuses on the net ($/hour) unless you play 5/10 or better, at which point it becomes a good bonus.