Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2005, 09:24 PM

Default New Neteller, Good Enough For Party?

I'm weighing my options for getting funds into a new Party account because my old account has my Neteller account associated with it. I've spoken on the phone with Neteller tonight and was told that going to Neteller.com and opening a new account with a new e-mail address, I could then call them up and request to have my old account closed and my funds transferred to the new account. (banking information would have to be reverified, no other downside I can think of aside from being a pain in the ass to Neteller)

So, will I be in the clear if I deposit to my new Party account with this new Neteller account and e-mail address? Has anyone successfully done this? I'm really hoping to not have to resort to using some other service, Neteller's been too good to me.
Old 10-16-2005, 10:07 PM

Default Re: New Neteller, Good Enough For Party?

Sigh.

If you have an account, there's really no reason to set up another one.

Really, there's not.
Old 10-16-2005, 10:11 PM

Its easier than that. I tranfered all $ to eurobet, then called customer service to close the account. Then made a new one and got security to tranfer my banking info from the old account. Took like 15 minutes.

New NETeller account worked with new party name.
Old 10-16-2005, 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its easier than that. I tranfered all $ to eurobet, then called customer service to close the account. Then made a new one and got security to tranfer my banking info from the old account. Took like 15 minutes.

New NETeller account worked with new party name.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was the new Party account in your name or someone else's? I.E. does the name associated with your new Neteller account match up with the name on your new Party account?

scrub
Old 10-17-2005, 06:52 AM

Same name on both accounts.
Old 10-17-2005, 07:34 AM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

who wants to be the guinea pig?
Old 10-17-2005, 11:49 AM

I did both of these successfully. (I had got myself in trouble by making a Neteller deposit for a friend, not knowing the problems it would cause w/ Party. Neteller was very cool and very helpful (unlike Party). Party accepted the new Neteller acct number w/ no complaints.)
Old 10-17-2005, 11:56 AM

Just to be clear, you're saying you've opened a second Party account using the same real name and address as your previous account, and also opened a second account with Neteller (closing your first) and have been able to deposit successfully?
Old 10-17-2005, 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just to be clear, you're saying you've opened a second Party account using the same real name and address as your previous account, and also opened a second account with Neteller (closing your first) and have been able to deposit successfully?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, not quite. The short of it is I deposited money via Neteller into a friend's account, then Party objected when I later tried to use the same Neteller account to deposit into my own account. So I had to close my old Neteller account and open a new one and then the new one worked fine at Party.

So, not the same as your situation, but as I understand it, the deal is that any Neteller account can be associated w/ one and only one Party account. So, I think you'll be OK but can't say for sure obviously. Good luck.

Edit to add: But I can confirm that Neteller is very cool about giving you a new account number. They didn't make me cash out but transferred the money for me. Though of course it also isn't a big deal to do what another poster suggested and just stash it at a poker site for a few hours.
Old 10-18-2005, 02:42 AM

The names between neteller and party accounts do not have to match. As long as your neteller account has never been linked to a party account you can you use your neteller account with any party account.