Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2005, 06:55 PM

Default Re: How effective is pulling out?

[ QUOTE ]
The irony of this is that I actually graduated from Emory.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, where are you from in Long Island?
Old 11-09-2005, 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's important to have a back-up plan in case the pulling out method doesn't work.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL!!!! I love it. You probably should take off that pink piece of plastic on the end though.... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2005, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wondering how effective this is and how likely there is to be an accident.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would suggest that you start picking names for the baby. It's not a matter of if, but when.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:08 PM

Just make sure that as you get to the later stages of your hookup session, she is on top. As long as she is on top, you don't even have to pull out, cuz all the sperm will drip down.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just make sure that as you get to the later stages of your hookup session, she is on top. As long as she is on top, you don't even have to pull out, cuz all the sperm will drip down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Once again, Diablo speaks the truth. Gravity is your friend.

Old 11-09-2005, 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why are you having sex with a girl you aren't married to and for that matter don't even care about?

Lack morals much?

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did I ever say that I don't care about the girl, Jump to conclusions much?
Old 11-09-2005, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The irony of this is that I actually graduated from Emory.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't they teach you the proper use of the word "irony" at our alma mater? I am Emory class of '02.

[/ QUOTE ]

'02 as well. You don't think that the definitive study to answer my question came from the University I attended fits the literary definition of irony?
Old 11-10-2005, 04:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So heres the deal,

Hooked with this girl about 2-3 months ago. Knew her through friends. First time we hooked up(catastrphicallly drunk) we did it without a condom. Since then, we've been hooking up a couple times a week. Its been hard to get in to the habit of using one. The girl said that when she had tried the "standard" pill a couple of years ago, it really messed with her body, but was looking in to some other types of birth control. She seems to keep procrastinating on this.

I know for a fact that the girl has been with very few people, so I'm not worried about catching anything. I Am worried about getting her pregnant. I pull out everytime. I never really have had a problem about knowing when I'm going to come. I wondering how effective this is and how likely there is to be an accident. I went to catholic school,(not a pantheon of birth control info) and they used to tell us all these stories about your body releasing a little sperm early to clean things out before you ejaculate and that you don't really know it.

I'm looking for some practical info.

[/ QUOTE ]

100% effective. But she should swallow, because that acts as an atidote just in case.
Old 11-10-2005, 04:54 PM

One of my friends got married and they used the pullout method succesfully for over 2 years. Then they decided it was time for kids and she was knocked up in less than a month. His wife, who is a nurse, claims that the pullout method is more effective than condoms. I know I've broken a couple.
Old 11-10-2005, 05:07 PM

Mr. Diggslick! I am shocked at this attitude. Do you remember nothing from my demonstrations of putting a condom on the window-opening pole in your 7th grade health class?

Mark my words young man, you will regret playing paper football the the back of the classroom while I showed the filmstrip on ghonorrea.

Ms Hargraves
7th Grade Health & Gym Teacher