Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2005, 06:14 AM

Default Re: Live Muckleshoot 20/40 AJo in BB w/worst possible relative positi

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MP2: a 30/60 regular that plays decent. He undertands the value of position and how to use it. It is clear that he is at least a level 2 thinker.

[/ QUOTE ]first of all, you need to ammend this read... should say, "weak tight nit who deeply fears his own shadow"...
also this hand is not interesting at all and im not sure what other way you would ever play this hand... sry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol.. ya. I was giving my read at the time prior to this hand.

As for the hand being standard... no problem. I sometimes just need to confirm the basics, I guess [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (I ran hot on my way up in limits, so I need to check on stuff like this now and then.)
Old 07-04-2005, 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

As for them being a nice bunch....Ya, sure, when they are winning. But when they are losing, they are the biggest bunch of cry babies I have ever met in my life. You'd think that they had never played poker before with how often they whine about crap, throw cards, complain the dealer is giving them bad cards, complain about the luck of their seat, ask for new setups, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, that's for sure. Lots of real sore losers. Especially this blonde fat gal that looks like Kathy Leibert who sits there with her mouth open. I'm thinking, wow that's real sexy.. I swear I saw her drool one time.
Old 07-05-2005, 05:19 AM

Location: seattle!!!__ too sunny to be in a cardroom....ahhh, one more hand

[ QUOTE ]
Are you talking about Sissy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sissy is 85. She knows she's terrible. She's a sweetheart to have on the table. She's also a real cool person. Her and me tend to bait each other quite a bit when we play. In that frog is a pill she has to take for whatever. I tell her I know it's her birth control pills and remind her that if she misses one, she has to start the cylce over again.

One great story was listening to her and Paul (mr T) talk about 'getting it on' by going to a holiday inn. Well, actually, she was the one saying it, Mr T just let his face get red. It was pretty damn funny. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

b
Old 07-05-2005, 05:36 AM

Default Re: Live Muckleshoot 20/40 AJo in BB w/worst possible relative position

Against passive players the river bet is ideal because they probably won't bet behind you unless they have the flush, straight, or two pair. But against the aggressive player I prefer the check-call. The main hands you have to worry about him having are JT, TT, KQ, or a flush draw, and in all likelyhood he will raise with even just the JT (I would.)