Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2005, 10:27 PM

Default Re: Who just saw 24

That's what you get for taking a bullet for someone who's wearing a bulletproof vest.
Old 05-02-2005, 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That's what you get for taking a bullet for someone who's wearing a bulletproof vest.

[/ QUOTE ]'

Never thought about that heh. On a side note, does anyone else hate the characters Edgar and Chloe. Both characters are dumb and the actor who plays chloe is awful.
Old 05-02-2005, 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you need to rent the dvd's for seasons 1 and 2. both awesome (better than this year)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, agreed. I've been watching since the first season, and while still awesome, they have gotten progressively worse. But today's episode was still mindblowing. Didn't see that coming, even from Jack Bauer..
Old 05-02-2005, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
On a side note, does anyone else hate the characters Edgar and Chloe. Both characters are dumb and the actor who plays chloe is awful.

[/ QUOTE ]

I liked Edgar early in the season but he's gone a little nuts since his mom died(not that i can blame him). I think chloe is odd but it's believable
Old 05-02-2005, 11:25 PM

[censored]! The one engineering meeting held during 24 has to keep me away from awesomeness.
Old 05-02-2005, 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, agreed. I've been watching since the first season, and while still awesome, they have gotten progressively worse. But today's episode was still mindblowing. Didn't see that coming, even from Jack Bauer..

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. I would have done the same thing. Sometimes I think the writers are just sitting around thinking, "What's the most [censored] up situation we can put Jack in?" Well, that and the soap-opera style plot-lines they try to throw in, i.e. the head girl and Tony vs. the jealous director of ops or whatever. I have to say, when they pull out the strained love/hate/relationship crap I just tune out.

Also, I agree with the other poster; the actress who plays Chloe is absolutely terrible.
Old 05-02-2005, 11:47 PM

Season two was my favorite but they all have set a new standard for television. If you pay close attention sometimes somebody (usually Jack) will give someone a phone number. It's not the usual fake 1-555 type #. If you call it and are lucky enough to get through you will reach one of the producers who you can get spoilers from or give feedback to. Also, last season they showed a close-up of Nina's drivers I.D. It said Sarah Berkley. Her real name is Sarah Clarke and it so happens that she married Zander Berkley who played CTU Director George Mason in the first two seasons.
Old 05-02-2005, 11:48 PM

Maybe one of the best episodes to date. In a split second when they were wheeling him down the hallway i thought " oh sh!t, only one doctor and he is operating on paul.
This show is the best.
Old 05-03-2005, 12:59 AM

West coasst just ended....HOLY [censored]! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Jacks the man
Old 05-03-2005, 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
West coasst just ended....HOLY [censored]! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Jacks the man

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, holy f[/i]ucking s[/i]hit. The scenes at the Embassy and the med. center were intense.