Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2005, 04:24 PM

Default Neteller 100% Bonus

CardRoom.com Offers Huge Neteller Bonus

CardRoom.com has stepped up to the plate and offered poker players around the world a very exciting new bonus. Since Neteller is the most widely used money transfer system, CardRoom has decided to offer a 100% Neteller Bonus up to $1000. All other deposits with CardRoom are 150%, but those are only up to $150. This special 100% Neteller Bonus is up to $1000, and that gives players the option of making more money.

This exciting news means that poker players can immediately double their money if they deposit through Neteller. This is welcome news for poker players because Neteller is such a favorite way for people to send and receive money.

Many poker players are depositing at CardRoom using Neteller and getting their 100% Bonus. The players are using this free money to play in tournaments such as the $7,500 Guaranteed tournament, the $5,000 Guaranteed tournament, or the daily $2,500 Guaranteed tournament. In addition to the guaranteed tournament money, many players are trying their hand at the ring games that have become known as “easy pickings” for many poker players around the world.

Poker players are definitely excited to take advantage of the CardRoom.com Neteller 100% Bonus. Normally it is not easy to make free money right away, but that is what happens at CardRoom.com when you make a Neteller deposit. The management and staff at CardRoom have made poker playing exciting and fun, and their Neteller deposit bonus is just another example of how they put players first.

About CardRoom.com:

Based in Costa Rica- the online gaming capital of the world, CardRoom.com is fully staffed with over 100 experienced and professional technicians. The CardRoom.com software was carefully developed for the new generation poker player. The site is designed to offer poker players a wide variety of options, incorporated into user-friendly software. As part of a major poker network, CardRoom already has substantial experience in the online gaming world.

Focusing on Texas Holdem, CardRoom has a wide variety of ring games, single table and multi table tournaments and satellite qualifiers. They have also expanded beyond the normal poker offerings to include Heads-Up action, Special Tournaments, Private Games and a number of guaranteed and free tournaments.

CardRoom consists of a network of associates and professionals who are truly the “best of the best” in the online poker world. CardRoom has focused their poker site with an eye toward the future using software and innovations not seen on any other site. CardRoom has quicky joined the top of the poker ranks and is geared toward becoming an industry leader.
Old 12-16-2005, 04:29 PM

Default Re: Neteller 100% Bonus

turkey club
Old 12-16-2005, 04:29 PM

buy advertising, dont spam.
Old 12-16-2005, 04:37 PM

cant get my money in fast enough, what a teriffic offer!
Old 12-16-2005, 08:29 PM

Default On the outside chance that someone wants to know

I contacted online support about this offer. Here is the transcript:

<font color="red"> Please wait for a site operator to respond. </font>
<font color="red"> You are now chatting with 'Steven' </font>
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> Thank you for contacting Online Poker Support! How can I help you today?
<font color="blue"> you: </font> I had a couple questions about your neteller bonus offer
<font color="blue"> you: </font> What are the requirments for completion
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> Sure!
you: How does the bonus clear?
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> Which NETeller bonus. We have two of them.
<font color="blue"> you: </font> 100% up to $1000
<font color="blue"> you: </font> That is the one I saw on the website. What is the other one
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> The 100% Promo Bucks promotion is credited up to a maximum amount of 1000. It is credited to a separate balance known as promo bucks. It consists on while you play at the tables and contribute to rake, a percentage goes back to your account. The exact percentage is 50%. Once this rake rebate accumulates to $5 then it automatically converts to your real money balance in that same increment. Basically, what this means is that per every $10 you have accumulated in rake at our real money tables the system will automatically grab 5 PokerBucks and convert them into $5. These $5 will be instantly credited to your real money account free of restrictions.
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> Is basically the same, however is not under the first NETeller deposit.
<font color="blue"> you: </font> Ok, sure basically a 50% contributed rake-back bonus, right?
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> Correct!
<font color="blue"> you: </font> the key being "contributed"
<font color="blue"> you: </font> What software do you use?
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> Excuse me?
<font color="blue"> you: </font> What software do you use? Playtech, Real Time Gaming, etc.
<font color="blue"> you: </font> Is it a proprietary software
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> I'm not authorized to give that information.
<font color="blue"> you: </font> What network is Cardroom affiliated with?
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> PokerHost.com
<font color="blue"> you: </font> Oh, OK. Thats what I wanted to know. Thanks and have a great day.
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> You too!
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
<font color="blue"> you: </font> Not at this time. Thanks again.
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> Thank you for choosing Online Poker Support, have a wonderful day!
<font color="blue"> Steven: </font> Happy Holidays!

edited to add: I HAVE NO AFFIATION. I was just curious.
Old 12-16-2005, 08:59 PM

Default Re: On the outside chance that someone wants to know

pretty slim pickings at pokerhost.