Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-31-2005, 09:27 AM

Default Re: Drug Question

Also try nutmeg!!!! Snorting enough will get you pretty stoned.
Old 12-31-2005, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As someone who's actually done this, eating enoug nutmeg does get you really [censored] up.
Old 12-31-2005, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A friend told me to try some robitussin. So I drank about 80 mls of it. Waited 40 mintues and nothing happened.

So I went back digging through the cabinet, and found some hydro/apap 10/325 pills and they're supposed to [censored] you up, so I took 3 of them too.

I've also heard that if I drink some whiskey with it, it'll [censored] me up even more.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not going to tell you that you shouldn't do drugs, but I will say that you shouldn't do this. It's really [censored] stupid to say, "I want to get [censored] up; I'll just grab three bottles of whatever and see what happens, then ask if maybe that was a mistake on a poker message board after the fact."

Use your head, buddy.
Old 12-31-2005, 04:13 PM

i wouldn't reccomend ketamine. that [censored] will [censored] you up, beyond the cool fun way.
Old 12-31-2005, 04:41 PM

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_faq.shtml

Make sure any DXM preparations you try again DO NOT contain pseudophedrine, acetamenophine, or basically any other OTC medications for the common cold. Antihistimanes are a danger as well. So stay away from any medications that say cough AND COLD / non-drowsy. Best bet is: Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough

linky

I recommend at least 8 fl. oz. If you have a hard time stomaching that much, Robitussin does sell just DXM in gelcaps at most pharmacies, best bet if you don't like the taste of cough syrup and don't mind swallowing 12-20 horse pills. Good luck, be safe and have fun.
Old 12-31-2005, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I felt like experimenting tonight.

A friend told me to try some robitussin. So I drank about 80 mls of it. Waited 40 mintues and nothing happened.

So I went back digging through the cabinet, and found some hydro/apap 10/325 pills and they're supposed to [censored] you up, so I took 3 of them too.

I've also heard that if I drink some whiskey with it, it'll [censored] me up even more.

So my questions are this: Am I going to die?

Will the whiskey make me more likely to die?

Will the whiskey [censored] me up?

I just took the pills 5 minutes ago, so quick answers would be great.

I am also not interested in any [censored] from people that say I shouldn't do drugs. [censored] you guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you are going to die. It is very unlikely to have anything to do with this episode, however.

The pills you found are the equivalent of extra-strength Norco. (Vicodin has 500 mg acetaminophen.) You need to be concerned about the acetaminophen component. You should definitely stay under 4 grams (4000 mg) total for the day. Acetaminophen comes in other things as well. Check the labels of other [censored] that you semi-randomly take from the medicine cabinet. (Or just stop semi-randomly taking [censored] from the medicine cabinet.)

I'm surprised you are talking about robitussin and whiskey in the same post. If you have whiskey, you don't need robitussin. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
There are many different robitussin formulations. I doubt you happen to have a bottle there that contains codeine. You probably have guaifenesin with or without dextromethorphan. Leave it alone.

A problem with combining alcohol with the acetaminophen is that they both have toxicity for the same organ (liver).
This is unlikely to be a problem for you, since if you had enough whiskey to do the job right, you wouldn't be scrounging in the medicine cabinet. How the hell old ARE you? Are you stealing mommy and daddy's whiskey? If so, then you can only skim a little off the top? (Please don't water it down to make up for the amount you took.)

Do they not grow marijuana where you live? Or do you not play with the cool kids?

Um, and you shouldn't do drugs.
Old 12-31-2005, 04:54 PM

You deserve to die just for trying to get high with cough syrup and stupid pills, seriously go buy some weed or something the next time if you're desperate for a buzz...
Old 12-31-2005, 05:05 PM

weed sucks

get some shrooms and ENJOY!
Old 12-31-2005, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As someone who's actually done this, eating enoug nutmeg does make you vomit.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's how it went for me.
Old 12-31-2005, 05:24 PM

Someone get this crap off the message boards please.