Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-28-2005, 06:09 PM

Default Re: Tapping married women

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is a lovely thread to find, 2 hours after you find out your wife is currently seeing another man.

If you get cought with a married woman, you deserve to be shot. The End.

[/ QUOTE ]

God I wish I could catch my wife with another guy. Things would be so easy then.

Silver lining my friend. Unless you actually like her, then it sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Over/Under this relationship lasting 2 more weeks?

Im going under.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have some 'insider information' that makes this a lock-wager? Do share!
Old 12-28-2005, 06:10 PM

This wasn't witty or funny, I don't know why you bothered to post this crap.

I felt that the triviality of my proposed reason for her infidelity would stand in stark contrast to the actual gravity of the offense, and that this imbalance would strike some as preposterous.

It had the added benefit of laying the fault for her actions on an inconsequential failing of his, relieving her of any agency or responsibility for her actions, as well as giving implicit approval of her solution (cheating) to a problem in their relationship (his spelling).

Does that make sense?
Old 12-28-2005, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I felt that the triviality of my proposed reason for her infidelity would stand in stark contrast to the actual gravity of the offense, and that this imbalance would strike some as preposterous.

It had the added benefit of laying the fault for her actions on an inconsequential failing of his, relieving her of any agency or responsibility for her actions, as well as giving implicit approval of her solution (cheating) to a problem in their relationship (his spelling).

Does that make sense?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was funny till you explained why [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-28-2005, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Does that make sense?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I just feel bad for the guy.
Old 12-28-2005, 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Does that make sense?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was funny till you explained why [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
No, it wasn't.
Old 12-28-2005, 06:23 PM

I just feel bad for the guy.

Oh, I do too. I said on page 1 of this thread that I've been cheated on (3+ years into a relationship - wheeeeeeeee), and of course my comment was unfair. And?
Old 12-28-2005, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
maried women are great for casual sex - that's usually all they're looking for, too - a quick romp in the hay. They also sometimes want to "experiment" with acts they have yet to try as a married woman, so they're usually up for some pretty freaky stuff, too.

Just do NOT start "dating" a married woman. Tap it. That's it. No dinners, no dates, no activities that do not include sex.

Thanks to the internet, finding horny married chicks is a piece of cake.

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to be you when I grow up.
Old 12-28-2005, 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who knowingly hooks up with a married woman is a scumbag

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll side with you 100% on this - but what does this say about the girl?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if it was a Lifetime movie, it'd say that she's "finding herself."

In real life, it says, "You whore, get out of my house."
Old 12-28-2005, 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you get cought with a married woman, you deserve to be shot. The End.

Maybe she's looking for a man who can spell 'caught' right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh come on, that comment was priceless.

Nick
Old 12-28-2005, 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you are going to fix my posts....please do so intelligently...

You don't know anything about me....Read the first line of my post....She knew what she was doing....Do I feel bad about it....No....So why should you get on my case...

We live in a society where people believe the grass is greener on the other side...I have had several girlfriends with whom I always remained faithful...So I have integrity....What I don't have though is time for people who have something good and let it go to waste....I'll admit, I am very good at listening and can pick up signs that someone is unhappy....I don't take advantage of girls and never have....If I deemed attractive by someone that is unhappy then so be it....Just because they are married, doesn't mean that I'm a scumbag.......IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO !!!!

This thread was about "Tapping Married Women"....I made a post about it...Don't change it to make me out to be something that I am quite clearly not....

Regards

Vavavoom (Class Personified)

[/ QUOTE ]

You sat there and posted about how this woman told you she was married for 14 years, and you ended up nailing her. She even told you about her kids. That, my classy friend, is having little or no regard for other people -- as I corrected your post to read. My argument certainly is not to absolve the other scumbag of any responsibilty here, but she's not the one on an internet message board bragging about it.

You made a decision that could negatively affect 4 people other than yourself, including 2 kids that had no choice in the matter, just so you could get your dick wet. That's the epitomy of scumbag.

I'm sick and tired of people that make abysmal choices and then conveniently relieve themselves of any culpability. I'm sure you go to bed every night with a clear conscience. Good for you. You're very good at "listening", and "picking up signs that someone is unhappy". And you use that magnificent gifts to pork married women. But that's not taking advantage of anybody? Perhaps you should include those skills on your resume...I'm sure they'll serve you well elsewhere.