Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2005, 11:13 AM

Default Re: According to Wagerline

Still, it's not all just wagerline. There seems to be a certain element of undeserved arrogance to the BSPs, like it's beneath them to even think about the game. Also, there need to be obvious points that the BSPs might overlook in their enthusiasm for their "lock". Not to mention that the whole thing has to be based on conventional wisdom rather than analysis. That's why I like the Bucs: SF blows, TB is 5-1, what the hell are the books thinking? TB by 50.
Old 10-28-2005, 11:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Still, it's not all just wagerline. There seems to be a certain element of undeserved arrogance to the BSPs, like it's beneath them to even think about the game. Also, there need to be obvious points that the BSPs might overlook in their enthusiasm for their "lock". Not to mention that the whole thing has to be based on conventional wisdom rather than analysis. That's why I like the Bucs: SF blows, TB is 5-1, what the hell are the books thinking? TB by 50.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay. I'll take SF +50 against you.
Old 10-28-2005, 01:00 PM

Well, I've decided to turn in my BSP card for this week, but I'm sure another confident BSP would be happy to lay the points.